2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
we have the ****tiest dumbest ******* fans. Obviously not a great outcome early in this class. Everyone with a brain knows how important this season is for the program. Mario can, has and will flip recruits if / when we improve on the field. PS as you know, Horton looks like a legit steal. Full court press for stone, we will see where it lies
IMG_7338.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D made some comments on the cast that were very emphatic about how strong our NIL is right now

It’s not leading to commitments but there was no hedging or anything wishy washy about what he said

If people think he’s full of it, that’s up to them, but just passing along what he said

Why it’s like that and not leading to commitments is where it seems to get really out of whack though obviously
No question and I trust him. We landed some out of state studs last year. But we also landed a lot of big time in state kids.

We have landed some nice kids over the summer. If FSU and UF didn’t have the classes they have it might be different around here. Let’s see how we close. Patterson would be nice. I believe if we start winning in the field we will land some 4 star kids and flip some kids for those that love the star game. Out of the 3 star players who don’t we really like? Anderson? Russell? There’s a few kids. But most of those kids look like they have game.

Advertisement
The joke is even with Franklin Ole Miss’ recruiting ranking is now up to 24th. Without Franklin Miami is ranked 15th. At least per 247, FWIW.
If Mario recruited a class like Kiffin did last year this board would have gone nuts. And they are going nuts and we have 6-8 kids who are nfl prospects including Trader. Including two 4 star D ends. A 4 star backer, and a DT who is insane. I am confident this class will be in the top 10-13 when it’s said and done. But this program needs to show something. 6-6 we are screwed. 8-4 and don’t get destroyed and you can sell progress

Advertisement
Back