2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, I’d be ecstatic if we land Stone. But I rather spend the $$ on Evan Stewart, a high-end portal safety, or a high-quality portal DT. I like our high school class, but we need some plug-and-play dudes who can replace Kam Kitchens, Colbie, and LT.

If it was up to him, he wouldn’t flip.

Good thing Momma and fam are fighting for us.
Sounds like it's ultimately up to him, but family is leaning on him. Even still UM his second choice, not like he'd being getting forced to go somewhere he hates.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d be ecstatic if we land Stone. But I rather spend the $$ on Evan Stewart, a high-end portal safety, or a high-quality portal DT. I like our high school class, but we need some plug-and-play dudes who can replace Kam Kitchens, Colbie, and LT.
If you have the opportunity to take stone you take him. Kid is a program changer. Especially on a potential line with Scott, Bain, Lightfoot.

Always take the DT over the WR if both are elite. Elite DL and OL wins titles, period.

Advertisement
No it was because of Blount
this. I think they always fought for stone because he's elite but Blount is the reason. Things go on behind the scenes we dont know about. Lyle was with us for weeks, Mario just wants to time things right.

You pair stone with Scott, Lightfoot, Jones, Blount, and add them to Bain and JHH and you can have Kacey Rodgers playing safety and hed look good out there.

Advertisement
The button isn't even available on a statement like that.

adam levine television GIF by The Voice
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back