2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever actually eaten lemon pepper wings with @Coach Macho??

He might be taking the place of the great @dansileojr for the greatest troll job in CIS history.

Just playing. I know Macho is the real deal. But something tells me he's tryna speak this into existence more than drop the bomb.

Advertisement
1703081302918.png

The only way FSU loses recruits is by being outbid.

Edit: sorry I meant to put this on the Jeremiah Smith thread

Advertisement
Has anyone ever actually eaten lemon pepper wings with @Coach Macho??

He might be taking the place of the great @dansileojr for the greatest troll job in CIS history.

Just playing. I know Macho is the real deal. But something tells me he's tryna speak this into existence more than drop the bomb.
remember the troll job from fake dan silio? he couldn't show his face after that.

Advertisement
remember the troll job from fake dan silio? he couldn't show his face after that.
pretty sure he logged off and was never seen again lol. That was epic... I kinda knew something was up when he posted a really old photo of Patrick Surtain Jr in a Canes jersey and tried to play it off like it was a recent... but I'll admit I still bought into that troll job hook line and sinker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 273616
The only way FSU loses recruits is by being outbid.

Edit: sorry I meant to put this on the Jeremiah Smith thread
This is why the recruiting business can survive. You can spread lies and bs for months and when you‘re proven wrong just say “ the market was reset“. Now the tricky part with this one is if Miami wins out , did the market reset its self again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back