2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it was as close as people are making it out to be.

It seems to me like the plan the whole time was to switch at the last minute.

Why even call or answer MSU’s coaches if he and they knew they’ve been out of it for some time.

“Hey fam, I just talked to Coach X, and he told me to follow my heart”…or whatever.

**** this man. He’s been leading Miami on since June.

Unfortunately, he’s a difference maker and you have to put up with this **** from kids at that level.

Keep recruiting him until he signs

Advertisement
If he was leaning Miami until a phone call during the game (just before half time), I don't see that he clearly wants to be in Oklahoma.

I find it amazing that the IMG coaches allowed a phone call to be routed to a player (and a star player at that) during a ball game. That's the sort of distraction you'd clearly not want. It's crazy.

He said it was 3pm when he got the call from the Oklahoma coach. Not during the game

Can't see this kid flipping. Couldn't have been easy to go against mom's wishes. He's over that hump now and home free to play at the school he's always wanted.
Exactly lets move along now. He was waiting on the fam to green light it once they did he made decision. It's game week.

Can't see this kid flipping. Couldn't have been easy to go against mom's wishes. He's over that hump now and home free to play at the school he's always wanted.
Agree 100% with you.He's free now and will not put himself in that uncomfortable situation again.

Advertisement
I don’t think it was as close as people are making it out to be.

It seems to me like the plan the whole time was to switch at the last minute.

Why even call or answer MSU’s coaches if he and they knew they’ve been out of it for some time.

“Hey fam, I just talked to Coach X, and he told me to follow my heart”…or whatever.

**** this man. He’s been leading Miami on since June.

Unfortunately, he’s a difference maker and you have to put up with this **** from kids at that level.

Keep recruiting him until he signs
You don't think it was as close as people were making it out to be? Our NIL offer was insane and probably better than OU's. He literally said he was going to select Miami. His family was literally wearing miami gear. He told the staff he was coming. Doesn't get much closer than that...

Advertisement
I’m going Miami here and double downing from Thursday again. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t holding my breath even a few days ago.
mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

You don't think it was as close as people were making it out to be? Our NIL offer was insane and probably better than OU's. He literally said he was going to select Miami. His family was literally wearing miami gear. He told the staff he was coming. Doesn't get much closer than that...

I think that’s horse ****.

Miami had the top-end of the NIL the whole time and willing to increase it to lock him up. He’s been dragging his feet since then.

Anyone who gets more than what they asked for, and doesn’t come on-board didn’t want to be there in the first place.

Plain and simple.

Miami had the top-end of the NIL the whole time and willing to increase it to lock him up. He’s been dragging his feet since then.

Anyone who gets more than what they asked for, and doesn’t come on-board didn’t want to be there in the first place.

Plain and simple.
Went with his heart. Close the thread, move on. Unless Brent Venereals gets fired. He’s going to Ou. Sucks, hurts, on to the next. **** of a player. We did our best and lost

Advertisement

Plain and simple.
True, cause something like George Pickens hasn't happened since.

Advertisement

Plain and simple.

Agree. He picked the team he wanted.
Everything else doesn't really matter.

Plain and simple.
It’s not that plain and simple but whatever. Kid followed his heart and can’t blame him for that. Doesn’t mean we weren’t taken into serious consideration.

Was it really that he was just torn. Seems like he wanted OU all along but he also wanted to make his family happy. At the end, mom let him make his own decision.

Not sure which article this came from, but this was posted on another board.
View attachment 253251
This is all bs.
You really think he came to some epiphany and realized he’s from Oklahoma and that his whole Family is there because of a Todd Bates phone call ? 😂

Y’all believe everything that comes out these kids mouths I swear.

As I posted earlier. He did all the things that all the previous trolls do and y’all should have seen it coming.

I wonder If Jackson was ****ed at him when he through up the U because Jackson knew he wasn’t coming. In fact, people were said his teammates at img were saying he’s all ou.

And again, stop with we will flip him later when we beat unc or some stupid sht.
According to fsu they’re flippin Jones, Trader, Patterson, from us and J Smith from Ohio State.

I assume these commitments have some stipulations. This isn’t McDonald’s Tennessee bags anymore. Dudes want results for the money they’re spending and I’m assure there are things in place to insure that kids don’t flip.
Nobody wants to be the rebel rags dude anymore and give a kid a bag with 15k so he can commit to another team on signing day.
That’s why there is a push to get these blue chippers in before the season starts. That way a coach doesn’t have to worry about keeping recruits during the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back