2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember the hypocritical shots Venebles took on Miami? Mario does.
Scott Morrison Scomo GIF by GIPHY News

Mirabal tweeted. He told them he was coming.
Why do they always do that **** with telling coaches their coming when they arent...weird behavior. Hopefully breland is still considering Miami. Got to somehow get a **** DT

Advertisement
Make no mistake: One player a class does not make.

This one hurts because of the optics and man, this could’ve been a huuuge boost.

BUT…it’s been a long time coming that we show something ON THE **** FIELD.

Not sure what will come from a good season. A season that actually represents proof of concept. But I’d venture to guess that like all of us, we NEED to see something real, something tangible that is real. Something more than lip service. Something we can grab onto and believe in.

If we can do that, then you never know. There is no ink on paper yet.

We shall see. Long overdue that we walk the f’n walk.

6 days.

Last edited:
Y’all do realize every DT Miami was “favored” for was told to you all by these “insiders”. Lol. All three of the DTs we went for decision came down to stay close to home. That’s the same thing we want for our athletes down here. So just move on. The portal game will have to be where we get DTs cause right now I’m not even sure Jones stick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Explain this to me. Scared to leave Oklahoma for college but goes to H.S. In Florida?
I'm just throwing it out there, however, people don't care where you play high school football but they sure as **** care of you're not representing your state in college. He'd probably get tons of ****
there from locals until he left for college.

Advertisement
We will need to hammer the portal for DTs… looks like a huge miss two cycles in a row.

Reactions: jsy
Generational DL class. Still got Breeland to go. He’s the lucky recipient of all the bags turned down by the other divas. If he turns that down, give it to Daylen Russell for staying loyal. A 3 star in SFL > 5 star anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back