2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all do realize every DT Miami was “favored” for was told to you all by these “insiders”. Lol. All three of the DTs we went for decision came down to stay close to home. That’s the same thing we want for our athletes down here. So just move on. The portal game will have to be where we get DTs cause right now I’m not even sure Jones stick.
Stone was the only one I said was coming because he told UM and people around IMG. Thats the same way I knew Patterson was coming. It wasn’t just UM. But I agree , kids are getting paid and staying home or close to home.

i dont know why.

His roommate at Img who stated he wants to continue playing with him committewd to OU out of nowhee...it was over right then n there for me when we didnt get Jackson. Especially considering ou wasnt big in his recruitment like that n landed him
We could have took him too no? Seems to me like we should have tried that angle even after he picked OU over us.

Advertisement
Two years and two DT's when you are supposed to get two in each and every class.

Salive'a continues to whiff! Starting to believe DT's don't want to play for him.

When others and myself complained about these coaches not treating DT the same way they did OL in the last class we got chased around by a whole bunch of dudes thinking it was no big deal.

Portal shopping for scraps coming up soon at DT yet another year just like Diaz.
It ain’t all on Joe. Let’s not act like we haven’t struggled to recruit DTs for 2 decades

Oh well not the end of the world gents. Let's move on in produce on the field. We the **** U. We dont need U or U

Advertisement

Posted this a week ago and got roasted for the most part
And for good reason. The fact that this fanbase is blaming a coach for a guy he isn't the primary recruiter for is hilarious. The fact that our fanbase really thinks that every single coach on staff is going to be an ace recruiter, is further proof that people have no idea how staffs are built.

Stone was the only one I said was coming because he told UM and people around IMG. Thats the same way I knew Patterson was coming. It wasn’t just UM. But I agree , kids are getting paid and staying home or close to home.
That's some fvckery right there

Advertisement
Did you see the commitment? Idt you guys got trolled. They were holding a Miami towel. The girl looked stunned. It looked like he changed his mind and didn’t tell anyone. Very weird.
Yeah, we got trolled in the sense that he told Miami he was coming. This happened with Scott too. Nothing we can do at this point but let the season unfold and let the staff go to work.

Advertisement
Why do they always do that **** with telling coaches their coming when they arent...weird behavior. Hopefully breland is still considering Miami. Got to somehow get a **** DT
Because most staffs don't take no for an answer and keep applying pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back