2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember the hypocritical shots Venebles took on Miami? Mario does.
900B21A7-814E-43DD-AA9E-FF47F2C2F620.jpeg

Advertisement
D$ knew the deal , we literally bounced stuff off each other all week. Maybe he didn’t make a prediction because he’s technically part of the media and was asked not to . I’m just a random shmuck on a message board that nobody knows who he is. I‘m an independent contractor lol.
I can confirm D$ knew too because we were talking this week. I understand why D$ may have not put one in, probably the same position we took during the week.

Advertisement
My position, and the one I followed since birth. Stones the first guy, in a good bit that I thought the tape was filthy. I dont give a ef who he plays for lol. He's got potential for miles . Breland is 1b for me.
Jones’ tape is incredible. I wasn’t sure I would see better DT tape than his despite his ranking, but Breland and Stone were even wilder. A combo of Jones and Stone would be amazing

I don’t know too much about stone I haven’t been paying much attention to his recruitment until now, but from reading the comments he’s pretty darn good, I hope he chooses Miami

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back