2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Angry Ibis is just the board ******* , he’s not trolling you it’s just his schtick. He needles more than a porcupine. As a real life ******* I can appreciate it. Btw i can confirm you knew when you said you knew.
Ahhh, I haven’t been as active as I used to be way back. I wasn’t sure 😂. I am trying to get more active on here again, when I have the time here and there.

Ehh I like when we're DM'ing each other our locations & ready to throw hands. Too much sunshine for a miserable prick like me.
🤣🤣 let there be one day of sunshine !! It’s game week … hands will be thrown by week end !! Mario will be worth as much as a penny with a hole in it to some on here by halftime of our first game in a few days !! lol

I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks. Does that make you happy ? Do you love me now?
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
D$ knew the deal , we literally bounced stuff off each other all week. Maybe he didn’t make a prediction because he’s technically part of the media and was asked not to . I’m just a random shmuck on a message board that nobody knows who he is. I‘m an independent contractor lol.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back