Not open for further replies.
Brokeback Mountain Time +7

12:17am
Confused Little Girl GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I got a receipt for you when it’s over since you’re part of the select few who has this ****amania idea I ride the coattails of others for what I find out.
Angry Ibis is just the board ******* , he’s not trolling you it’s just his schtick. He needles more than a porcupine. As a real life ******* I can appreciate it. Btw i can confirm you knew when you said you knew.

Advertisement
And we were hardly if at all in the picture then. Him to OU in March ‘22 was like CBing Duke Johnson to us in 2010.
I actually think that’s when it first became a reality and not just a pipe dream. He came back to back weekends…. 5 days at UM in a 14 day span… knew if the money was right at the end it would be close

I’m one of the very few none OU Grads in my family. A strong 85% of my bloodline went there and we have two on campus right now. I know a few things around that way lol
When it comes to OU or the state of Texas kids you’re the man. You’re also a real one as a Cane. People have no clue the affect some idiots on a message board can have.

Hopefully we link up again this year prior to A&M lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back