2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone is big time enough to even get your buddy in Tuscaloosa to cry “Miami’s Cheating!” lol

View attachment 253089
Facts he would cry and have the number one class. He just doesn't want what happened to UGA to happen here. If we get talent and float around the top ten yearly that creates enough momentum to dominate on the trail. Just because it's Miami it's different.

Advertisement
She was a model in Argentina, and a hostess on TV shows. Around 2015/2016 she became a panelist on a TV show in Chile. She won a bunch of bikini contests there and got pretty famous. I don't know when she moved to Miami, but it's pretty recent. She looks young for her age, and has outrageous (partially surgically enhanced) *******. Likes to hang out at various Argentine restaurants. Soft spoken for an exhibitionist.
Well done. I won’t ask for more since you pretty much have her routine nailed down ;).

Andre The Giant No GIF

Nah 🐐! I don’t want any part of that (BIG PAUSE)
@Cribby has earned the right to unpause ....pause tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
She was a model in Argentina, and a hostess on TV shows. Around 2015/2016 she became a panelist on a TV show in Chile. She won a bunch of bikini contests there and got pretty famous. I don't know when she moved to Miami, but it's pretty recent. She looks young for her age, and has outrageous (partially surgically enhanced) *******. Likes to hang out at various Argentine restaurants. Soft spoken for an exhibitionist. I'd say about 5'6 or 5'7"
I appreciate the info. However, it appears you left out the most important detail. Please tell us bout dat ***!!!!!!!! What we working with here?!?!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back