Status
Not open for further replies.
sparkling 4th of july GIF
IMG_7424.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell us more
She was a model in Argentina, and a hostess on TV shows. Around 2015/2016 she became a panelist on a TV show in Chile. She won a bunch of bikini contests there and got pretty famous. I don't know when she moved to Miami, but it's pretty recent. She looks young for her age, and has outrageous (partially surgically enhanced) *******. Likes to hang out at various Argentine restaurants. Soft spoken for an exhibitionist. I'd say about 5'6 or 5'7"

If this kid was closer to me I’d tell a detail story about how this is even possible but I’m not his family/coach all of that. Maybe someone else will tell it one day but regardless he’s a really good young dude. Will be a leader in a locker room day 1
Queen Elizabeth GIF by Madman Films

Advertisement
Advertisement
She was a model in Argentina, and a hostess on TV shows. Around 2015/2016 she became a panelist on a TV show in Chile. She won a bunch of bikini contests there and got pretty famous. I don't know when she moved to Miami, but it's pretty recent. She looks young for her age, and has outrageous (partially surgically enhanced) *******. Likes to hang out at various Argentine restaurants. Soft spoken for an exhibitionist.
Of ******* course she was…

#bless

She was a model in Argentina, and a hostess on TV shows. Around 2015/2016 she became a panelist on a TV show in Chile. She won a bunch of bikini contests there and got pretty famous. I don't know when she moved to Miami, but it's pretty recent. She looks young for her age, and has outrageous (partially surgically enhanced) *******. Likes to hang out at various Argentine restaurants. Soft spoken for an exhibitionist.
Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back