2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s hard to put into words what a coup this would be for Mario to steal this kid. He has been destined to go to OU literally his entire life. This would be perhaps the biggest recruiting win of Mario’s career. I know Thibs and Mauigoa and Samson were gigantic OOS wins, but from what I know about this kid’s life and story, this is borderline impossible.

I’d love @JustAFanHTX’s $0.02, because from what I know, you simply do not steal this kid from OU.
Mario’s the man. That’s all I got

Advertisement
This is the hedge of hedges, perfect placement on both sides of the aisle so you're never technically wrong.

Have some balls and make your prediction, it's a freaking online message board at the end of the day. God forbid the online pitchforks come out if you make a wrong prediction

Seriously this cryptic Insider scheme is worse than just flat out getting it wrong
I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks. Does that make you happy ? Do you love me now?

I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with my both my picks. Does that make you happy ? Do you love me now?
showtime congrats GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Gaby said this morning that his announcement may be prerecorded and he hadnt told OU of his decision yet, which is interesting
Franklins seemed to have been too but he told three teams he was going to them. we’ll see what happens. I think cane w Bama lurking

Advertisement
No disrespect to @Cribby but if Stone were to come here @DMoney would get the crown

He’s literally the only one that’s been saying we have a chance even though people would literally laugh at him every time, for seriously months now
No doubt. But @DMoney is yet to make his prediction on who wins out. (No disrespect to D he may just not want to ruin the kids moment)

@Cribby doubled down on his predictions for the good guys on both recruits today and the board has been having a great day because of it.

Advertisement
No disrespect to @Cribby but if Stone were to come here @DMoney would get the crown

He’s literally the only one that’s been saying we have a chance even though people would literally laugh at him every time, for seriously months now
Wait hold on what? Lmao I feel like I been saying it a year straight but I don’t care really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back