2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is he going live and what time pls?

We have got to figure out a way to put links/info in the thread titles to avoid this question being asked and answered 700 times.

Yes, he’s going live. At halftime of his game tonight, which is at 7pm eastern on ESPN2. Said he’s also going to go on his IG, which is @iamdavidstonejr

No disrespect to @Cribby but if Stone were to come here @DMoney would get the crown

He’s literally the only one that’s been saying we have a chance even though people would literally laugh at him every time, for seriously months now
Yes he deserves the crown but I’ve been saying this as well. He can wear the king crown and I’ll wear the queens. I have no problem riding *****.

Let’s just wait until he picks Miami before we all start sucking each others ****s.

Yes he deserves the crown but I’ve been saying this as well. He can wear the king crown and I’ll wear the queens. I have no problem riding *****.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
Brother 🙌🙌🙌🙌,

When I’m laying on my hospice bed after being reconciled with the Good Lord and at Peace, I can lay there and access in my mind the Great Show on earth the Miami Hurricanes the days of rings.
Kelly going in to THEE PENN STATE or going MICHIGAN down 21 points and putting the SMACK DOWN on them.
They NEVER played us again or came to the OB.

We’re so BLESSED as ole folks to have witnessed such domination.

Many times I close my eyes at night and ask the Good Lord please take me in my dreams to a time when WARRIORS of no fears played in the days of rings

The University of Miami Hurricanes

GOCANES
Did Michigan cancel a previously scheduled home and home after that comeback in 88?

The receipts for D are extensive. It was like every Bank/ATM and the board would just clown him for saying it every time

I have an eidetic memory for *****assness

We have got to figure out a way to put links/info in the thread titles to avoid this question being asked and answered 700 times.

Yes, he’s going live. At halftime of his game tonight, which is at 7pm eastern on ESPN2. Said he’s also going to go on his IG, which is @iamdavidstonejr
Thank you sir. I keep waiting to see this info but didn’t want to clutter the board by asking. Speaking of BBQ, what kind of IPA’s are we drinking today? 🐋

Advertisement

Let’s just wait until he picks Miami before we all start sucking each others ****s.
Mario called Mr.Wolf...we ******

Might be an unpopular opinion but doing these announcements during halftime of a game during the season is super cringe to me

Advertisement

Freakin Amen. We need this kid bad.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back