2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys today.
Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Advertisement
I still remember getting a Canes newspaper getting delivered to me monthly up in Pa back when we got Ray Lewis and others. Loved Ray when the article stated how great of a wrestler he was. Sold me right there! Looked forward to getting that delivery. Got to admit, it was great growing up when we were the greatest show on the planet!

Amazing how times have changed when it comes to getting info!
Brother 🙌🙌🙌🙌,

When I’m laying on my hospice bed after being reconciled with the Good Lord and at Peace, I can lay there and access in my mind the Great Show on earth the Miami Hurricanes the days of rings.
Kelly going in to THEE PENN STATE or going MICHIGAN down 21 points and putting the SMACK DOWN on them.
They NEVER played us again or came to the OB.

We’re so BLESSED as ole folks to have witnessed such domination.

Many times I close my eyes at night and ask the Good Lord please take me in my dreams to a time when WARRIORS of no fears played in the days of rings

The University of Miami Hurricanes

GOCANES

Advertisement
Brother 🙌🙌🙌🙌,

When I’m laying on my hospice bed after being reconciled with the Good Lord and at Peace, I can lay there and access in my mind the Great Show on earth the Miami Hurricanes the days of rings.
Kelly going in to THEE PENN STATE or going MICHIGAN down 21 points and putting the SMACK DOWN on them.
They NEVER played us again or came to the OB.

We’re so BLESSED as ole folks to have witnessed such domination.

Many times I close my eyes at night and ask the Good Lord please take me in my dreams to a time when WARRIORS of no fears played in the days of rings

The University of Miami Hurricanes

GOCANES
FYI, I was at the game against Michigan in ‘88. I was a senior in high school in Ann Arbor and came to school the following Monday wearing my Canes hat. My American Govt teacher, great guy, took the hat off my head and threw it on the ground in the middle of class, after which we laughed for about 5 minutes straight.

Advertisement
I guess that’s the point… how is it epic thievery if he wants to be here and we’ve been in it the whole time?

I guess I’m not explaining myself correctly. Stone has no business coming here, or anywhere else but OU. He was born and raised to go to OU. The fact that he does want to be here and we are in it is a testament to the staff. They have convinced him to consider coming here. That’s literally what recruiting is. Were they to land him, the job the staff did to secure him would be truly incredible.

I guess I’m not explaining myself correctly. Stone has no business coming here, or anywhere else but OU. He was born and raised to go to OU. The fact that he does want to be here and we are in it is a testament to the staff. They have convinced him to consider coming here. That’s literally what recruiting is. Were they to land him, the job the staff did to secure him would be truly incredible.
The IMG recruiting from last year spilling over as well if he were to commit here. We get wrapped up in the moments in recruiting but @Dwinstitles mentioned this the other day once Mario gets 4 years with a kid here that’s gonna be tough for other teams to deal with

Advertisement

I think we’re on the same page. Big get. So let’s lock him up!!

The IMG recruiting from last year spilling over as well if he were to commit here. We get wrapped up in the moments in recruiting but @Dwinstitles mentioned this the other day once Mario gets 4 years with a kid here that’s gonna be tough for other teams to deal with
Yea he did that on the west coast with Breland and someone last class......oh Wayne. And them boys would leave state, imagine MC work ethic and its a home town kid hes been on since 7th grade? Bruh not even Saban will be able to get a kid he gets to that early IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back