2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he have to be clout chasing? The kid has offers from everyone and nil isn't his biggest priority even those he's got big numbers all over the place for that too. Wouldn't be surprised if he does commit to Oklahoma for right now atleast but what says the kid legit can't be torn between different spots? It's not always some simple decision especially if it's not about the money.
idk man this particular decision seems to be quite simple:
Option A) Live in Oklahoma
Option B) Don't live in Oklahoma.
lol

Advertisement
- working on setting up visits to both Texas A&M and Alabama for sometime in September. He’s visited Texas A&M before but the trip to Tuscaloosa would be his first.
-- “They’ve been talking to me for awhile but I was just never able to get there on a visit,” Stone said of Alabama. “Now with the OV rule, I realized that it’s a good opportunity to take advantage of it. They’ve been reaching out so I might as well see what they have to offer.”

--Texas A&M is hosting a massive recruiting event this weekend that Stone originally planned to visit. However, he won’t get the chance to do so as IMG is set to begin fall practice next week. Even without that visit, Stone still has positive feelings about the Aggies.

Stone recently talked with another former Five-Star Plus+ defensive lineman and current Aggie David Hicks about his time so far at A&M. Hicks had nothing but positive things to tell Stone.

“I’ve always had a good relationship with them,” “A&M was one of my first offers and I feel like they took a chance on me so I always like to hear what they have to say about anything.”

Advertisement
Two of the four schools that Stone was able to visit in June for officials were Miami and Oklahoma. While he hasn’t announced his top schools yet, those two in particular have remained after him hard for awhile now.

Stone said that his phone is constantly going off receiving messages from both coaching staffs.

Bringing Stone back to his homestate has been a priority for Brent Venables and his staff since they first began recruiting him.

“They just want me to be the leader for that class,” Stone said. “They have a lot of people who are interested in the school and are just waiting for me to commit if I decide to go there. Oklahoma recently pulled my teammate in so I have him in my ear every day. It’s a pretty good feel there.”

Miami reaches out to Stone just as much though and his family has built a strong bond with Mario Cristobal and the other Hurricane coaches. That connection is important to Stone as he wants to go to a place where both he and his family are comfortable.
The Hurricanes also have a new defensive line coach in Jason Taylor who has accomplished everything Stone hopes to do in his career someday

With Miami, it’s honestly what they have to offer,” Stone said. “They have a Hall of Fame defensive line coach who played in the NFL, dominated and that’s something I want to do some day. There’s a lot you to learn from someone who is in the position you want to be in.

- working on setting up visits to both Texas A&M and Alabama for sometime in September. He’s visited Texas A&M before but the trip to Tuscaloosa would be his first.
-- “They’ve been talking to me for awhile but I was just never able to get there on a visit,” Stone said of Alabama. “Now with the OV rule, I realized that it’s a good opportunity to take advantage of it. They’ve been reaching out so I might as well see what they have to offer.”

--Texas A&M is hosting a massive recruiting event this weekend that Stone originally planned to visit. However, he won’t get the chance to do so as IMG is set to begin fall practice next week. Even without that visit, Stone still has positive feelings about the Aggies.

Stone recently talked with another former Five-Star Plus+ defensive lineman and current Aggie David Hicks about his time so far at A&M. Hicks had nothing but positive things to tell Stone.

“I’ve always had a good relationship with them,” “A&M was one of my first offers and I feel like they took a chance on me so I always like to hear what they have to say about anything.”
Weird feeling he won't end up at Oklahoma

Weird feeling he won't end up at Oklahoma
Idk for him to visit them and then go back what the next week with Jackson makes me think he is just collecting bags. Exp since they are friends and have said they want to play on the same team. If OU has another bad season though who knows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy ROCKS
Police Fuck You GIF by Noise Nest Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back