2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You can clearly see the strategy Cristobal is using in recruiting these DL. And for me its taking root, if you listen their interviews. Whats the strategy? " All yall come play together" which is why they had them OV together. Stewart, Simmons, Stone, Breland. Who gonna stop yall? show me the OL. JT is key to that, this is a Hall of Famer, you are not guessing if he knows what he is talking about in regards to DL. These kids interview, always have some variation of, i can trust them with my development, or favorite part of the visit was the coaches. Im no insider but it wouldnt shock me if they all committed here.

Case in point of what i mean

Also check out Stone's exit interview....i can trust them with my development. Its not alot about how nice the weather is and all the pum pum walking around.

Also never forget they are gonna join Wayne, Bain and Collins for atleast 2 years and Kelly for atleast 1.

⬆️ Sign me up for this

Advertisement
View attachment 241889
What the ****… is a “known silent”? If it’s KNOWN, then can he be a “silent”?
A known silent is....

Ben Stiller Bathroom Emergency GIF by PeacockTV

Advertisement
I’ve felt he’s ours to lose for the past couple of months based on visits and relationship with the coaches. Kid loves JT and Mario.

I don’t see any reason for a kid who has already left OK to attend IMG to prefer OK over another destination. Stone is not big country. IMO he’ll do fine living in CG

No insider info just reading the tea leaves. If it isn’t due to NIL, I still believe he’s a Canes.

Gaby said some interesting things about Stone on their weekend recap podcast. He said that he and his family really enjoyed the visit . Stone has been on campus enough to really have a feel for Miami. His feeling is that Stone is one of those kids who has trouble saying "no" to anyone. He's a recruit you want to have the last visit with; the last facetime with..

He thinks that even if Stone commits this summer it won't be a recruitment that ever feels "over".

Advertisement
Appreciate this.
Just keepin it a buck. No one is going to truly know where this kid is leaning. We are the de facto leader in the club house since he’s from here here and his sister goes to OU, but like I said that just makes him ours to lose. Proceed with caution regarding stone but hey if you wanna get hype you may as well, it’s fun to think about landing the best DT in the class haha

Advertisement
Reminds me of the Karlaftis recruitment when he went to Purdue. His sister was already there and many said that was a big reason.
However, can’t compare staffs and can’t compare the new way the officials are being done.

Also, I believe Karlaftis majored in engineering and Purdue is pretty **** good when it comes to that major.

Just keepin it a buck. No one is going to truly know where this kid is leaning. We are the de facto leader in the club house since he’s from here here and his sister goes to OU, but like I said that just makes him ours to lose. Proceed with caution regarding stone but hey if you wanna get hype you may as well, it’s fun to think about landing the best DT in the class haha
This is the only time of year we can get hype lately, so we gotta take what we can get 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back