2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per 247 Sports quoting Stone:

“I… I really enjoyed it. I got to talk to a lot of the 2024’s. I made a lot of great connections with them. I feel like the class could be special if we all lock in. I think me and Dylan Stewart are going to lock in taking a visit the same weekend. I feel like his mom reminds me a lot of my mom, so I feel like me and him would be pretty close going to college and further on…”

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
“If you want to win at the highest level, you have to have some dogs next to you,” “I’m trying to get some guys here with me at IMG. I feel like if you have two or three good defensive linemen, you’re going to dominate wherever you at. I talk to [TJ Lindsey] a lot, Dylan [Stewart] I’ve been talking to for a while. T.A. [Cunningham], Aydin [Breland].”

A quick laugh followed after InsideTheU noted that those are all defensive linemen Miami is recruiting, and Stone said they’re having conversations about what it would look like to all play together in orange and green.

“Of course. There’s going to be a big something coming up soon. Whenever it happens, it happens,” Stone said.
Good lord…

“If you want to win at the highest level, you have to have some dogs next to you,” “I’m trying to get some guys here with me at IMG. I feel like if you have two or three good defensive linemen, you’re going to dominate wherever you at. I talk to [TJ Lindsey] a lot, Dylan [Stewart] I’ve been talking to for a while. T.A. [Cunningham], Aydin [Breland].”

A quick laugh followed after InsideTheU noted that those are all defensive linemen Miami is recruiting, and Stone said they’re having conversations about what it would look like to all play together in orange and green.

“Of course. There’s going to be a big something coming up soon. Whenever it happens, it happens,” Stone said.
Can you imagine getting even a couple of these guys with Bain and we fuccccin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back