2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too soon for….
Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
I’ve yet to come across a situation in life where taking them down ended up a bad idea

Go for it

Advertisement
Mario isn’t going to be denied here

@Ricaneswag what you think?
Once Mario gets his hooks in you (pause) and your vibes/personalities match it's in the bag. Don't know how they vibe but by his comments I feel safe to say we sitting atop the board as of right now. And if we up there with Stone that means we getting someone else as well he wants to play with. You are level headed JHall tell me you don't feel the same way?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Once Mario gets his hooks in you (pause) and your vibes/personalities match it's in the bag. Don't know how they vibe but by his comments I feel safe to say we sitting atoo the board as of right now. And if we up there with Stone that means we getting someone else as well he wants to play with. You are level headed JHall tell me you don't feel the same way?
I feel like people got caught up way too much in the portal

The portal isn’t high school recruiting

Mario has basically said repeatedly “I will land en elite DL class because we have to have it”

This is what this man does best and it’s why he has a 10 million dollar house despite somewhat questionable coaching

I feel like people got caught up way too much in the portal

The portal isn’t high school recruiting

Mario has basically said repeatedly “I will land en elite DL class because we have to have it”

This is what this man does best and it’s why he has a 10 million dollar house despite somewhat questionable coaching
Going to be a fun future when it begins to roll. We will all know the game that got us rolling I don't think that game is this year. I think the following year is when we really start to see what was planned.

Advertisement
Stone had a front row seat to what Bain can do when they played last year. He knows what type of player he is. That has to be a big factor in his mind.
These kids know who dogs are they don't even have to mention it. Those kids know. They will never say bad things about a jag but they know who the true dogs are. It reminds me of Juedy probably wanting to play here but he wanted that dog roster and I understood it.

Advertisement
I'm officially on the bandwagon of believing this DL haul will be like OL last year. I also convinced myself we could beat Bama in 2021 so there's that.
Trust me I was drinking the same kool-aid Yu was! Brice Young was "well young" and we had d king. Alabama made quick work of us that day!!

Advertisement
Don't forget besides Mario, who we have recruiting these guys. An ex NFL Hall Of Famer dl coaching the line gives you instant cred
Thars why I don’t understand how they sucked so bad in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back