2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
not really. Take with a grain of salt anything from that OU 247 board... They say he wants to come home but Mom wants him at IMG. Mom is also rumored to want him away, not at OU.

Sister is at OU but rumored to be willing to transfer out. Sounds to me like maybe it could be a 2 -fer situation...
Yea Brandon Drumm and those guys are notorious homers. Huge grain of salt with anything that they say

I don’t trust anything the media says with the recruitment, stone knows how to play the game, and correct news will be hard to come by with him. Also yea those Oklahoma guys r pure homers, take that into account.

This is a wait and see recruitment, cause it’ll be impossible to predict with him

I don’t understand the optimism with this one aside from “Mario got a good OL class last year and now he wants a good DL class so”

Follow the visits dawg.
Any kid that can sign with any program in America that visits here 3 times within the past 6 months, including 2 in back to back weekends and the 2nd time with his entire family, is basis for some slight optimism. The kid is obviously very interested, but I acknowledge that OU is obviously a major player in this as well but that’s crootin’. We won’t lose this for lack of effort and this will likely go the distance. He is the #1 player at a national
powerhouse.

Follow the visits dawg.
Any kid that can sign with any program in America that visits here 3 times within the past 6 months, including 2 in back to back weekends and the 2nd time with his entire family, is basis for some slight optimism. The kid is obviously very interested, but I acknowledge that OU is obviously a major player in this as well but that’s crootin’. We won’t lose this for lack of effort and this will likely go the distance. He is the #1 player at a national
powerhouse.
Venables going to hate us.

Advertisement
Follow the visits dawg.
powerhouse.
Mopes gonna mope.

I sure hope so. He is my favorite of the group. We have to land some of these big fish. Good thing is we have momentum with quite a few of them but obviously it all can go away with a rough fall but as of now, we are in a good a spot as anyone for

Stone
Scott
Breland
Franklin
Cunningham

All of them has visited more than once since January and still have the OV left. Land 2 of those and add a kid like McCray, Robinson, Jones (my favorite out of this group), Johnson (CA) and that’s A+ for interiors. You have to throw numbers at this position and put your eggs in several baskets just like we did with OL last cycle. There are probably a few more that we are in it for that we don’t even know about too.

Follow the visits dawg.
powerhouse.
Exactly follow them visits plus his family gave him the green light

I sure hope so. He is my favorite of the group. We have to land some of these big fish. Good thing is we have momentum with quite a few of them but obviously it all can go away with a rough fall but as of now, we are in a good a spot as anyone for

Stone
Scott
Breland
Franklin
Cunningham

All of them has visited more than once since January and still have the OV left. Land 2 of those and add a kid like McCray, Robinson, Jones (my favorite out of this group), Johnson (CA) and that’s A+ for interiors. You have to throw numbers at this position and put your eggs in several baskets just like we did with OL last cycle. There are probably a few more that we are in it for that we don’t even know about too.
I think we hold the lead for Cunningham, and Breland. And slight lead for Stone too. I think we are second or tied ND for Scott. And Franklin I'm not too sure except that we probably in his top 3 or 4. Also I think it's 50/50 for us with FSU for Stephenson.

Advertisement
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Follow the visits dawg.
powerhouse.
Well said

We are absolutely in the mix but this is gonna be a heated battle with all of the familiar foes by the end I think

Advertisement
Follow the visits dawg.
powerhouse.
Just reading around the other boards this reminds me of some So Fla kids whose mothers wanted them out of So Fla, regardless ... It sure sounds like she is opposed to him staying in Oklahoma- wants him away from some "bad influences". Is this genuine or a negotiating tactic? Hard to know yet. Going to watch the talk about the sister transferring...

Advertisement
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back