2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 9 drops may 1 🤫👀 decision and process must be respected.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heading to OU spring game this weekend.

Apparently rumors he may be transferring back to an Oklahoma high school. Sounds like Mom wants him at IMG but maybe he wants to come home... Also some chatter on the MSU board that his sister is open to transferring from OU....

Advertisement
Heading to OU spring game this weekend.

Apparently rumors he may be transferring back to an Oklahoma high school. Sounds like Mom wants him at IMG but maybe he wants to come home... Also some chatter on the MSU board that his sister is open to transferring from OU....
Hmmmm, kid seems to like Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Those sounds like conflicting stories.
not really. Take with a grain of salt anything from that OU 247 board... They say he wants to come home but Mom wants him at IMG. Mom is also rumored to want him away, not at OU.

Sister is at OU but rumored to be willing to transfer out. Sounds to me like maybe it could be a 2 -fer situation...

not really. Take with a grain of salt anything from that OU 247 board... They say he wants to come home but Mom wants him at IMG. Mom is also rumored to want him away, not at OU.

Sister is at OU but rumored to be willing to transfer out. Sounds to me like maybe it could be a 2 -fer situation...
Is the sister an athlete? Offer a scholly potentially.

If he goes back to Oklahoma for HS, it’s a wrap. I feel like we are in second rn behind OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back