2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I always saw it throughout cfb. Teams hire beast recruiters have ****** records and land top classes. I said to myself years ago "okay these kids dont go to schools for records its proven". So following it for years its just if a kid likes a certain coach and a mixture of bags dropping. We could have a terrible record this year and he will still land a top class for sure. I never understand the media aspect when they mention wins I feel like its a bs interview because the camera or mic is on. Kids go to a school if the HC recruits him hard and he feels like hes real and is comfortable around him and his family. In 07-08 when I first got into cfb and recruiting and was wet behind the ears I believed it till I saw other programs just getting elite classes with ****** records. Its crazy it gets ignored here by respectable posters and they still say "if we win". Im like bruh we just lost 7 games and have the number 6 class. Sorry for derailing and this isnt @supacane . Just writing it my boy.
Agree! Especially kids these days. They're soooooooo easy to persuade. They're like the old ladies that are convinced to give their whole bank account to the church because GOD wants them too. LOL

Last edited:
0C8986AF-2D69-4260-87C8-C99B66492F17.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's wearing Sooners gear in his profile pic. If he's committing somewhere else, that's some pretty hard trolling.

That's what I'm saying... I didn't see ONE Cane fan in those comments.

But like @CaneBear0207 said, it would definitely be a big surprise, maybe the "surprise" that was hinted at recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back