2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Every once in a while a school that’s not a frontrunner will land an elite player.

Mizzu with Burden for example.

Very rarely does a non frontrunner start landing elite trench bully offensive and defensive tackles. Even less common to land multiple in one class.
If Mario backs up last years oline haul with a monster dt class while continuing to add more hogs on the oline then we are officially cooking with the highest quality of bacon grease. And that sht tastes good on everything!!!

Still a long ways till nsd. But looking really good.

Advertisement
it's stupid. not very mature , imo
No GIF

Advertisement
I was all uptight when Bissainthe threw the upside down U at FSU. HE's now our best LB outside of the transfer Cisco. So I've gotten over worrying what high school kids do or say. Yes, it's stupid. How many stupid things did we all do in HS? Meanwhile, kid seems all Cane to me.

I was all uptight when Bissainthe threw the upside down U at FSU. HE's now our best LB outside of the transfer Cisco. So I've gotten over worrying what high school kids do or say. Yes, it's stupid. How many stupid things did we all do in HS? Meanwhile, kid seems all Cane to me.
Kid certainly is considering us and by all accounts we are in the lead. The April fools joke just comes off like his connection with OU is strong. Either that or he is openly trolling them which I think is unlikely but not impossible. Keep in mind that this is different than Wes because many OU people think he is a lock for them.

Kid certainly is considering us and by all accounts we are in the lead. The April fools joke just comes off like his connection with OU is strong. Either that or he is openly trolling them which I think is unlikely but not impossible. Keep in mind that this is different than Wes because many OU people think he is a lock for them.
they really do. Even after the Miami write up they don't believe he'd go anywhere else but OU. Only one poster basically said he'll go where the biggest bag is.....

Advertisement
they really do. Even after the Miami write up they don't believe he'd go anywhere else but OU. Only one poster basically said he'll go where the biggest bag is.....
If I was an OU fan, I would want him out of IMG ASAP. Mario will not quit and we know for sure the kid is at the very least receptive. He is #1 on prospects I want in this class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back