2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
they really do. Even after the Miami write up they don't believe he'd go anywhere else but OU. Only one poster basically said he'll go where the biggest bag is.....

I mean, they're the locals, so you would expect them to have more insider information. Also, DTs have a history of enjoying the recruiting limelight, not always in a good way. It's certainly possible he's just looking to have fun and increase his NIL value to OU.

But how many Oklahoma HS players go to IMG or another out of state program to elevate their national exposure? Then you see the visits (always follow the visits!). Then you see the gold chain and sunglasses. I know Sooner have thought they're cool since the Boz. But there's only one paradise on the continental U.S.. Then Mom joins a visit and gives the okay.

Until I read more favoring OU than a few stays with big Sis, I'm not persuaded.

Advertisement
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
They gave that man a fluorescent tube light from a middle school class room and said “here hold this, it’s a light saber”

Have to be careful with those, they explode like an IED and send glass shrapnel everywhere!

We're seriously in the running for this kid?!? After that year we just had - be **** thankful.

We're seriously in the running for this kid?!? After that year we just had - be **** thankful.
It's always yes until they say no, or so I've heard.

Same with recruits I'd think.

Advertisement
U been say it, i been say it. Its about selling a vision , and also having the resources to back it up.
I always saw it throughout cfb. Teams hire beast recruiters have ****** records and land top classes. I said to myself years ago "okay these kids dont go to schools for records its proven". So following it for years its just if a kid likes a certain coach and a mixture of bags dropping. We could have a terrible record this year and he will still land a top class for sure. I never understand the media aspect when they mention wins I feel like its a bs interview because the camera or mic is on. Kids go to a school if the HC recruits him hard and he feels like hes real and is comfortable around him and his family. In 07-08 when I first got into cfb and recruiting and was wet behind the ears I believed it till I saw other programs just getting elite classes with ****** records. Its crazy it gets ignored here by respectable posters and they still say "if we win". Im like bruh we just lost 7 games and have the number 6 class. Sorry for derailing and this isnt @supacane . Just writing it my boy.

Advertisement
fq
I always saw it throughout cfb. Teams hire beast recruiters have ****** records and land top classes. I said to myself years ago "okay these kids dont go to schools for records its proven". So following it for years its just if a kid likes a certain coach and a mixture of bags dropping. We could have a terrible record this year and he will still land a top class for sure. I never understand the media aspect when they mention wins I feel like its a bs interview because the camera or mic is on. Kids go to a school if the HC recruits him hard and he feels like hes real and is comfortable around him and his family. In 07-08 when I first got into cfb and recruiting and was wet behind the ears I believed it till I saw other programs just getting elite classes with ****** records. Its crazy it gets ignored here by respectable posters and they still say "if we win". Im like bruh we just lost 7 games and have the number 6 class.
Facts brah. But even when u show them evidence they try to dispute it.

fq

Its the weirdest **** I see, I feel like I cant take that person serious about football. U cant ignore the facts, the numbers say it doesnt matter. If u have an elite recruiter he will get top classes. Then when u begin to win it will get easier to recruit, but u can have an elite class with bad records. People be tripping, thats how u become elite lol u get elite players. U dont win first unless your roster is great. Teams suck their first year, then u get the " they have to get used to the system"

Im like bruh its not that they not used to Sabans system he has to get the dogs. That was Sabans first year at bama it was str8 garbage. Its a talent acquisition sport.

fq

Also Saban went against nobody in 09. He got everyone for years with no pushback. Now programs are getting great recruiters and its tougher for him. But he still does it lol

Advertisement
Its the weirdest **** I see, I feel like I cant take that person serious about football. U cant ignore the facts, the numbers say it doesnt matter. If u have an elite recruiter he will get top classes. Then when u begin to win it will get easier to recruit, but u can have an elite class with bad records. People be tripping, thats how u become elite lol u get elite players. U dont win first unless your roster is great. Teams suck their first year, then u get the " they have to get used to the system"

Im like bruh its not that they not used to Sabans system he has to get the dogs. That was Sabans first year at bama it was str8 garbage. Its a talent acquisition sport.
But bro, not only that, we went 7-5, and 5-7. Michigan went to the playoffs 2 years in a row and we had a better class. People choose to ignore what stares them in the face. Even the fact we had a better class than Clemson who won the ACC like 7 outa 8 years

But bro, not only that, we went 7-5, and 5-7. Michigan went to the playoffs 2 years in a row and we had a better class. People choose to ignore what stares them in the face. Even the fact we had a better class than Clemson who won the ACC like 7 outa 8 years
facts facts facts

Sh crazy asf, the proof been there for years and people ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back