DL Coach search

Big Russ was on the Browns staff as a “life coach” but also worked with DTs. One of the great Canes of all time and even better person. Some contact, no interest.

Advertisement
Will he lock down the dline targets this year in Florida? **** Georgia right now.., shouldn’t have to go outside of the state for that position in 2019 because the state is so loaded

Idk about the pipeline to Georgia stuff UGA been bagging that state

That's why I like the hire. Richt knows we have too many divas in state and need to strengthen another pipeline. Georgia is that spot.

I think losing Georgia kid recruiting battles to FSU around signing day showed Richt if we want to make a serious impact there we needed a recruiting ace in the state.

The lack of experience coaching college football on D is a concern. But Manny seems like the type of coach who struggles working with other Alphas. So I think they hired a guy who would fall in line and has a great work ethic.

I'm in. Now hit up Nesta and tell him he's in good hands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's why I like the hire. Richt knows we have too many divas in state and need to strengthen another pipeline. Georgia is that spot.

I think losing Georgia kid recruiting battles to FSU around signing day showed Richt if we want to make a serious impact their we needed a recruiting ace in the state.

The lack of experience coaching college football on D is a concern. But Manny seems like the type of coach who struggles working with other Alphas. So I think they hired a guy who would fall in line and has a great work ethic.

I'm in. Now hit up Nesta and tell him he's in good hands.

Stop

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember hearing all the crying when Hartley was hired? How'd that work out?

Dude pretty much went from hs to the NFL , pretty sure Briles and Malzahn went from hs straight to college.

But people only want those guys after those schools take the risk , not when we're the ones taking it.

Dude has a terrific rep around football , good enough for me.

Last edited:
I have to question richt when he says there's a ton of interest for the position honestly..

yah? from where? our 2 main targets noped out of here real fast and we have a bunch of newbies that he's put on staff so far apart from kul

patke is a great example

for the people that downvoted this quote

I was dead on, jess simpson?

a high school coach.

Advertisement
for the people that downvoted this quote

I was dead on, jess simpson?

a high school coach.

They never were approached about the job so the " noped out" part is false. Then you referred to him as a "HS coach", which is also false. He's in the NFL , so he's an NFL coach.

But continue on with your bs.

They never were approached about the job so the " noped out" part is false. Then you referred to him as a "HS coach", which is also false. He's in the NFL , so he's an NFL coach.

But continue on with your bs.

what's his tenure in the NFL?

Advertisement
Back