DJ Ivey

Advertisement
I really hope Ivey is a good as everybody claims he is ... Pads are totally diff then person youtube videos

I haven't figured out if you're a troll or just related to Brendan Radley-Hiles. Time will tell.

DONT accuse me of being a troll !I am not related to him or any recruit !!!!!!... stating my opinion and what I think about recruits ... I dont get why you think i am a troll or related to him... Now i know how CANESJIP must feel.......

I really hope Ivey is a good as everybody claims he is ... Pads are totally diff then person youtube videos

I haven't figured out if you're a troll or just related to Brendan Radley-Hiles. Time will tell.

DONT accuse me of being a troll !I am not related to him or any recruit !!!!!!... stating my opinion and what I think about recruits ... I dont get why you think i am a troll or related to him... Now i know how CANESJIP must feel.......

Jalen's back!

Advertisement

Because you have 17 posts and a July this year join date. Because you showed up out of nowhere backing the recruitment of (clear non-take) Radley-Hines. Because you stated in another thread the staff should have tried harder with that p.o.s. Bruce, when all signs point to the kid straight up squandering opportunities. Because you immediately jump on an Ivey vid thread knocking the kid in pads (have you even seen him in pads?). Because your stance on Frierson is basically let him go and recruit Radley-Hines.

All of that in 17 posts.

Advertisement
I'll take the loyal dogs like Ivey every time

I love his loyalty too and I want Ivey to be a beast. He has the size and should add the weight. I am not sure how fast he is or I havent really seen much on him on tape in pads.

What I do know is I think Miami needs playmakers in the secondary somebody that can take a interception and return it 60-80 yds for TD those dbs I think that can do that :jobe,campbell,blades,bandy,young,asante,bookie,jalen patterson,surtain, I think all those dbs are dbs that we have been missing on the past few years.

Corn was a great playmaker and I think all these dbs that we are going to have and get could be even better playmakers.

Because you have 17 posts and a July this year join date. Because you showed up out of nowhere backing the recruitment of (clear non-take) Radley-Hines. Because you stated in another thread the staff should have tried harder with that p.o.s. Bruce, when all signs point to the kid straight up squandering opportunities. Because you immediately jump on an Ivey vid thread knocking the kid in pads (have you even seen him in pads?). Because your stance on Frierson is basically let him go and recruit Radley-Hines.

All of that in 17 posts.

see previous post

[MENTION=10127]canesjip[/MENTION] feels like this...

Capture+_2017-07-17-19-54-49.jpg

Advertisement

Jalen's back!

RVA's memory isn't the greatest but I recall Canesjip staying he sat in section 133 or 134 at games. If someone wants to find it, it's in here somewhere.

Last edited:
I'll take the loyal dogs like Ivey every time

I love his loyalty too and I want Ivey to be a beast. He has the size and should add the weight. I am not sure how fast he is or I havent really seen much on him on tape in pads.

What I do know is I think Miami needs playmakers in the secondary somebody that can take a interception and return it 60-80 yds for TD those dbs I think that can do that :jobe,campbell,blades,bandy,young,asante,bookie,jalen patterson,surtain, I think all those dbs are dbs that we have been missing on the past few years.

Corn was a great playmaker and I think all these dbs that we are going to have and get could be even better playmakers.

You left out Frierson

Advertisement
Back