DJ Ivey

Advertisement
I think once the season starts and evaluations are done again he will rise. Pete has said it a few times.

He's the only corner we have committed at the moment. But camps will get him boosted up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Proofread your thread. If you are going to build the man up, don't began by mispelling his name.

Now that I got that out of the way.. . This guy is the goods. Has that Antrel Rolle feel to him. Quiet, humble, but mad skills. This guy will be great here. This is where evaluation is greater than rankings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is only a 3 star because his name is so hard to spell. That is why Big Ben Rothesligburgerer ended up at Miani U instead of The U. If DJ'S last name was easier to spell he would be a 5* guy

Proof read your thread. If you are going to build the man up, don't began by mispelling his name.

Now that I got that out of the way.. . This guy is the goods. Has that Antrel Rolle feel to him. Quiet, humble, but mad skills. This guy will be great here. This is where evaluation is greater than rankings.

Yep... You should proof read and don't began that way.

He is only a 3 star because his name is so hard to spell. That is why Big Ben Rothesligburgerer ended up at Miani U instead of The U. If DJ'S last name was easier to spell he would be a 5* guy
True story is that Ben is dyslexic. He meant to go to University of Miami, but got it out if order and ended up at Miami U.

Advertisement
Id take Jalen Patterson over him and Asante Samuel
GIF--stare-eating-despair-no-GIF.gif

Advertisement
Proofread your thread. If you are going to build the man up, don't began by mispelling his name.

I see what ur saying and agree about do. But just so you know wasn't nothing quiet about Trell on the field... off the field quiet,humble & respectful as a church mouse but on it straight savage.

I see what ur saying and agree about do. But just so you know wasn't nothing quiet about Trell on the field... off the field quiet,humble & respectful as a church mouse but on it straight savage.

Lady in the street and a freak in the bed thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back