DJ is going to be GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Knowles and Jennings never flashed
People are way too harsh on those kids, IMO. Knowles by all accounts I’ve seen was a good kid and teammate, practiced hard, and gave it his best. Jennings, haven’t seen anything negative, maybe injured a bit. Not every kid turns out to be a pro, but if your bad evals turn into depth and practice effort, the team will be good soon. The kids who don’t help are the ones who can’t stay in the program.

People are way too harsh on those kids, IMO. Knowles by all accounts I’ve seen was a good kid and teammate, practiced hard, and gave it his best. Jennings, haven’t seen anything negative, maybe injured a bit. Not every kid turns out to be a pro, but if your bad evals turn into depth and practice effort, the team will be good soon. The kids who don’t help are the ones who can’t stay in the program.

I have no doubt that they were model teammates, but they sucked at P5 ball. But I think Jennings was also a victim of bad LB coRching.

I have no doubt that they were model teammates, but they sucked at P5 ball. But I think Jennings was also a victim of bad LB coRching.
Lol bad lb coaching nah that mf just bad ....at least Knowles got better his last year ..Jennings ain’t gone have that chance hopefully he barely sees the field

Advertisement
If we play press man. Reek and DJ should be really good for us but if they make them just bail like last year idk if DJ will last LOL

clap lol GIF
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back