DJ Dallas

Advertisement
Boardwalk Empire, one of my favorite characters ... although this is from another role

Advertisement
Is DJ utilizing the weight room this offseason or is he going to be featuring a pop belly again this season?

Advertisement
Is DJ utilizing the weight room this offseason or is he going to be featuring a pop belly again this season?
Pop belly you know this lol. But seriously I think He will have a solid season with 700 yards or so(don’t expect him to be the lead back the whole season), 400 receiving yards 10 tds total. That’s how we should use him imo. Not necessarily as the lead back but all over the field even on the field at the same time as Lingard or cam Harris

Last edited:
“This is from another role”?

That’s what the comment is about Omar? Possibly the greatest HBO character ever!

“You come at the king, you best not miss.”
“All in the game yo, all in the game.” ...
“A man gotta have a code.” ...
“Man, money ain't got no owners, only spenders” ...
“I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. It’s all the game though, right?
“It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? ... (For the record, Omar would want to play a rival at full strength … something I know we disagree on. LOL)

He was really good in The Wire, which was iconic, but I thought he was better in Boardwalk Empire and The Night Of. Especially in Boardwalk because his other characters are common, but an AA gangster during prohibition is an uncommon and more layered role, which I thought he nailed, I thought his whole arc and relationship with his wife, daughter, etc was outstanding.

Advertisement
Yea, you line Tate up at RB and scores on that play? Or if he's a RB he's even a D1 player? Do some of you guys only know football from playing Xbox? I'm done with this conversation because it's too stupid.

Advertisement
It’s not that I’m disagreeing with you necessarily, but I don’t know what he knew or didn’t know, but my guess would be is he did have a clue. Because my impression so far is that he is a well-thought-out intelligent person.

The key is how much time did he have between the time he knew there was an offer on the table or possibly an offer on the table for him, and the time he made the decision.

What do you think?
Agreed.

No way someone with the organizational and planning skills necessary to create an effective P5 offense is taking a job without knowing exactly what he’s getting himself into.

I’m not saying it will be a staple of our offense, but I’m looking forward to seeing DJ Dallas in legitimate wildcat situations. He is too talented to not be utilized and Enos will do it.

DJ at QB
Cam and Lingard in the backfield
Honestly I'm more interested in getting back to an offense that utilizes RBs out of the backfield to catch passes versus LBs. I can remember Najeah, McGahee, and Quad Hill (who caught 56 passes as a fullback or more than Jeff Thomas had lol). Deejay could be amazing out of backfield more

Advertisement
Back