DJ Dallas

All I want is for DeeJay to not fumble, not run his mouth on Twitter, and not look like he runs with 4 pianos on his back.
I hope he is beyond the fumble problems too and that he shedded a little weight to get faster. Got a lot to prove this year with how he finished the last 8 games

Advertisement
Easily has the most overhyped freshman season I’ve ever seen... he barely played
I tend to agree with you but this is an awful take. He was forced into action after the Walton injury and played the whole second half of the year. He didn’t get to pad stats against Div 2 schools like this past year. He was phenomenal against VT and then the following week against ND. And then he finished off the season with two impressive performances against Clemson and Wisky. He was very impressive and used in a lot of different ways. This past year all we saw was HB Dive from him and to be honest, that’s all we could do cause he wasn’t fast enough to get to the outside.

Easily has the most overhyped freshman season I’ve ever seen... he barely played
He barely played because of his ineptitude? Or he barely because of Richt's ineptitude?

He made the most out of every opportunity he had to touch the football. He changed the momentum in more drives than even Thomas imo. Kept more drives alive.

Advertisement
He’s a dad now he’s got a whole new purpose for his grind. Should motivate him a little more... not that he even needed motivation.

But I agree he got a little heavy up to 220. He should play about 210 and that will be ideal
With all due respect we are judging the football player not the person. I have no doubt he will be an awesome dad he sounds like a phenomenal human being. No need to bring up he’s a father around here it’s irrelevant.

With all due respect we are judging the football player not the person. I have no doubt he will be an awesome dad he sounds like a phenomenal human being. No need to bring up he’s a father around here it’s irrelevant.
It’s not irrelevant in terms of motivation to do even better this season

Advertisement
More than the wildcat i would like to see Deejay utilized in the passing game. He may not be the fastest but he is so slippery in the open field.
DJ is not slow. He is sneaky fast. Look at some of his replays, DJ runs away from many. Give him a little space and watchout.

Advertisement
Back