DJ Dallas (Position Change Thread)

I know a ton of people hate the position change talk, but I think theres a valid argument here. Our best overall returning running back, Dallas is hard to bring down. He's the consistent and most dependable bright spot of our offense. With that being said...

I think DJ could improve the team overall if Manny was to put him elsewhere.

Move DJ back to WR, or OLB/Striker.

We have a lot of talented bodies in the WR room, but what WR can we currently look at and say that they are dependable? Let DJ play KR/PR, and split snaps in the slot with Harley. Give him snaps in the Wildcat, give him screens, sweeps, and WR pass plays. Let him motion from the slot into a blocking role for the RBs. I truly believe this guy can do it all and additionally, allow our other 5 talented backs (Harris, Lingard, Burns, Knighton, Chaney) to take the RB load.

If not, as someone who had some respectable Safety play in high school, but probably won't have enough speed to play Safety in the ACC, I think he has the size, strength, and offensive knowledge to be a high IQ player in the box, and in coverage. Not a knock to Frierson or any other people lined up for that role, but I think he could be just as effective and dependable as 2018 Finley.

Thoughts?
At this point I good with giving him headset and let him run the game too. Him and Homer were the only guys with their heades in the game thw last couple years.

Advertisement
"Thoughts?"

Worst post of 2019 nominee.
Is this something CIS is going to do? “Worst post of the year”? I know when I started with CIS and posting, I made some pretty bad post. I could have definitely been in the top 10.

My posts now are all rock solid. I trust the process and I have gotten better. I needed to execute better.

Advertisement
giphy-7.gif

I know a ton of people hate the position change talk, but I think theres a valid argument here. Our best overall returning running back, Dallas is hard to bring down. He's the consistent and most dependable bright spot of our offense. With that being said...

We have a lot of talented bodies in the WR room, but what WR can we currently look at and say that they are dependable? Let DJ play KR/PR, and split snaps in the slot with Harley. Give him snaps in the Wildcat, give him screens, sweeps, and WR pass plays. Let him motion from the slot into a blocking role for the RBs. I truly believe this guy can do it all and additionally, allow our other 5 talented backs (Harris, Lingard, Burns, Knighton, Chaney) to take the RB load.

If not, as someone who had some respectable Safety play in high school, but probably won't have enough speed to play Safety in the ACC, I think he has the size, strength, and offensive knowledge to be a high IQ player in the box, and in coverage. Not a knock to Frierson or any other people lined up for that role, but I think he could be just as effective and dependable as 2018 Finley.

Thoughts?
Post of the year.

Advertisement

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 8C1EA621-7B24-4CD4-B5C4-379B9C89905C.gif
    8C1EA621-7B24-4CD4-B5C4-379B9C89905C.gif
    881 KB · Views: 2

Thoughts?
Not sure if serious...

Advertisement
Is this something CIS is going to do? “Worst post of the year”? I know when I started with CIS and posting, I made some pretty bad post. I could have definitely been in the top 10.

My posts now are all rock solid. I trust the process and I have gotten better. I needed to execute better.
Should have red shirted

Thoughts?
Bad idea. It would only leave us with 5 running backs.

Advertisement

Thoughts?
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back