DJ Coleman, DE/OLB, Jacksonville St.

Why are those schools being downgraded? If each one of those schools has ONE player who can improve Miami's roster, I'm fine with that.

Now, if they have 22 players who can improve Miami's roster, then we might be having a different discussion.

And how about if Miami's 2021 team had "a bunch of" players (or just the best one from each) from Cincinnati, and Utah, and Northern Iowa, and Liberty, and Houston, and Connecticut, and Tulsa, and Central Michigan, and PURDUE...****, if we had THOSE "bunch of transfers", we could have won the ACC last year. Instead, the players from those crappy schools will all go in the first or second rounds of the draft.

That’s true its just easy for me to accept transfers from schools like UGa Bama Ohio State as being immediate upgrades but dammit players from those other schools?? Smh :stephenahand:

Fck you Manny you did this!!

7BCF97DF-89DE-4E82-97DD-19322D6E462F.gif

Advertisement
Well...that's why Manny is no longer here. And yeah, it's a great point. I never actually thought about it. I was too busy being distracted by the linebacker room
Bruhhh…. Thought I was the only one. Did Manny and crew just say, “Fucc recruiting …. we’ll just corch up who we got, and get who we can get”. Other than Safety, our defense, if full of mid.

Bruhhh…. Thought I was the only one. Did Manny and crew just say, “Fucc recruiting …. we’ll just corch ‘em up”. Other than Safety, our defense, if full of mid.

it's interesting but Golden actually recruited (after awhile) a pretty good defensive foundation that Diaz had success with initially

And so this whole argument that Manny was hampered by money or commitment from the administration, rings hollow, when you put this into perspective.Diaz just wasnt very good at this aspect of the job

Last edited:

(@:50 is DJ)

I thought after we took Agude we wouldn’t be able to bring Coleman in as well, but if we can land this kid it would be a HUGE pickup!

6’6 245lbs, plays with good balance & utilizes rip technique well against OT’s, he also displayed double-swipe & understood when to activate speed to power rush using his arm length to leverage OT’s while stacking & shedding. He’s a consistent C & D Gap rusher that we can use on Pinch plays to collapse the pocket on both run & passing downs. He’d be the biggest DE on the team & the most experienced in terms of reps.

He had:
- 8tck & .5TFL vs UAB
- 6tcks & 1TFL vs FSU
- 6tcks 1.5TFL’s & 1.5 sacks vs North Alabama
- 5tcks 1.5TFL’s & 1 sack vs Lamar

You take his upside & potential all day, every day, I’m not sure our fans understand that this staff REALLY REALLY wants to upgrade the Defense, they’ve seen firsthand how short handed we are on the DLine & how bad we need proven pass rushers.

Ask yourself do you see them hosting & attempting to add QB’s RB’s, TE’s or Safety’s out the Portal in April literally 10 days before the Spring game??? Why do you think they’ve added 3 DL’s & are still possibly adding 2 more with Coleman & Akheem Mesidor? Do yall think this coaching staff (that has 15 DLine coaches, I’m obviously exaggerating) is watching practice every other day & thinking to themselves “Yeah we have a really great Defensive Line group, no need to add anybody else, we’re just taking transfers at this spot because we’re bored & need something to do..”?

Just use your brains fellas, the staff is literally telling you what they think of the DLine lol.

And I know the same **** fanbase that tried to convince us all last year that Zach McCloud was “pRetTy gOoD bRo!” that Dar’Jarri Coleman ain’t a take? Think of it like this, yall trust Mario (like yall always say yall do) & yall think Mario is a best coach we’ve had since Butch & you think our overall coaching staff is significantly better than last year’s, so if they are actively trying to upgrade the DLine & are trying to bring in a kid like this yall not gonna trust their assessment???

And I do realize most of yall aren’t against it, but I’m saying for those of you that do have some trepidation about bringing in Coleman, all I wanna know is who TF else are we gonna get? #BringBackScottPatchan? Lol.

WDE - Mitchell Agude/ Antonio Moultrie/ Chantz Williams/ Thomas Davis/ Cyrus Moss
DT - Jordan Miller/ Jake Lichtenstein/ Allan Haye
DT - Jared Harrison-Hunte/ Leonard Taylor/ Ahmad Moten
SDE - Dar’Jarri Coleman/ Jahfari Harvey/ Jabari Ishmael/ Nyjalik Kelly

Then add Akheem Mesidor & he would start day one at 3/4-Tech.

Some of yall are underestimating how much help this Defense needs, we still need a Mike LB & can still use another CB.

Bring me Coleman, Mesidor & go get Lejond Cavazos, might as well take advantage of the fact we have two Defensive gurus like Kevin Steele & Charlie Strong on the same coaching staff before everybody disperses after the season, so fck it they’re going to add as much immediate help as they need to give us the best chance to win.

Yall keep saying Mario should be able to win 10 games & the Coastal & have us in contention right? Well, that’s not gonna happen with the current roster as is, so them being proactive in the Portal is a very good thing, load up on as much talent as we can find & lets beat Jumbo Fisher & the Underachievers of College Station *** in September!

All I needed to hear. Bring me Coleman, Messidor and a couple LBs and Cavazos and we are ready to go. 9 win floor

Advertisement
If that were true they wouldn’t be on the team in the first place...

All the transfers are Mario/Salave’a evals, all the all-Americans you think we already have on the roster we Diaz/Simpson evals...

If Mario thought Harvey, Chantz, JHH, Miller etc were all good enough to hold the fort he wouldn’t be adding 5 potential DL’s to the group as is. Mario basically has added an entire new group of starting DLinemen, what does that tell you Krazy?
Well…. his screen name is …!🤷🏾‍♂️
1649276528702.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
it's interesting but Golden actually recruited (after awhile) a pretty good defensive foundation that Diaz had success with initially

And so this whole argument that Manny was hampered by money or commitment from the administration, rings hollow, when you put this into perspective.Diaz just wasnt very at this aspect of the job

The DC that we could have had in 2021:
1649276953161.png

The DC that we got in 2021:
1649276969533.png

Don't ask me for the details.

Advertisement
They saying we looking at a kicker , man I’ll take DJ Coleman over that Kicker

A punter.

I still want to know the story on that OTHER Australian punter kid who enrolled last fall. Did he count as an IC? Was he ever really on scholarship? Is he still around?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it was Gaby, " we're passing on him, but we might also take him later, just wait and see I guess ". The king of hedge.
He Learned from Ivins. Must be more to this kid than that meets the eye cause no school is really going after him. He didn’t exactly dominate that level.

Advertisement
Back