DJ , Chad and Treon

Any kid who doesn't take all 5 of his trips needs a life lesson.

Right now, in you're life, imagine if someone offered to fly you out to a puddle of ***** and wine and dine you like you never have been, and never will be again. Now imagine your a hormonal 17 year old kid from a tough neighborhood. See the world.

I agree with the opportunity and for Jackson this is a new opportunity that just popped up, but there is a time and place for this and that time and place to me is this weekend in Miami if that is where you are playing ball for the next few years.

Why? To make internet fans happy? Why does he need to be in Miami this weekend? He already took his OV and 100 un-officials here. If the staff and the kid are 100%, why deny him an opportunity? Its a free trip. Our staff even tells some kids, go ahead, enjoy.

To help recruit for the future team he will play on.

Advertisement
What is the percentage of kids who take a lost minute OV to a school they hadn't considered and flip to that school? I don't follow recruiting very closely, but I'm guessing that it's unusual for a kid to flip this late in the game to a school that just entered the picture. Obviously, there is a difference in this case because Charlie Strong recruited this kid to Louisville, so there is some kind of relationship there, but I'm guessing that Demetrius will matriculate to University of Miami.

Right now, in you're life, imagine if someone offered to fly you out to a puddle of **** and wine and dine you like you never have been, and never will be again. Now imagine your a hormonal 17 year old kid from a tough neighborhood. See the world.

I agree with the opportunity and for Jackson this is a new opportunity that just popped up, but there is a time and place for this and that time and place to me is this weekend in Miami if that is where you are playing ball for the next few years.

Why? To make internet fans happy? Why does he need to be in Miami this weekend? He already took his OV and 100 un-officials here. If the staff and the kid are 100%, why deny him an opportunity? Its a free trip. Our staff even tells some kids, go ahead, enjoy.

I agree, we need some help right now.

u guys confuse what he tells the public vs what he discusses w/ the coaches. he may be 100% committed to the coaches and have told them there is no chance of him signing anywhere but UM. when that is the case, and none of us know, I have no problem with a kid taking trips and being 100% committed to UM. don't confuse what we "know" vs what golden knows.

and my 5 would be texas, notre dame, usc, maybe ole miss, and either uf or fsu. wouldn't even visit UM.

Right now, in you're life, imagine if someone offered to fly you out to a puddle of **** and wine and dine you like you never have been, and never will be again. Now imagine your a hormonal 17 year old kid from a tough neighborhood. See the world.

Thats fine too. But thats not being comitted.

And? Most of these ******* coaches aren't "committed" either, and will jump(or do everything in their power to) as soon as a better or more comfortable job is offered. Diabeetus gut golden is a prime ******* example.

Advertisement
u guys confuse what he tells the public vs what he discusses w/ the coaches. he may be 100% committed to the coaches and have told them there is no chance of him signing anywhere but UM. when that is the case, and none of us know, I have no problem with a kid taking trips and being 100% committed to UM. don't confuse what we "know" vs what golden knows.

and my 5 would be texas, notre dame, usc, maybe ole miss, and either uf or fsu. wouldn't even visit UM.

Why would you ever want to go to Gainesville or Mississippi?....

He likes Natty Light.

I hear you, but that's not their job. If a kid decides to help out more power to them. Let's not get it confused though. The main priority should be making sure you qualify, as well as working on your craft almost everyday.

Advertisement

He's writing a coffee table book on jorts.

ole miss might have some of the hottest girls.
yeah, not sure about uf or fsu. maybe uga.

Agreed...just make sure to use some protection. Not sure how many recruits have been there before.

Advertisement
I'd take all 5 officials while being committed. End of story. And how is it ok for Chad to official and not Demetrius? Bc he has no idea how to handle his recruitment towards the public? As long as he signs here Feb 5 he can ride Bevo through Austin wearing a cowboy suit for all I care. Relax.

co-eds with nothing else to do and love football.

Advertisement
Word is Genron will be meeting him in Austin, accompanied by a duffle bag or two.

Shortly afterwards the "Jackson Lockdown" will begin.

#Foreshadowing

if I was a recruit and I was going to commit to a school. I would only let that coach know and schedule as many visits as I can just to experience everything.

during visits things can change and there is that chance, but these kids don't owe us anything. they need to experience this and we are in no position to judge.

have fun DJ try to get some texas pu_ssy while up there, Chad tell Cristoball to suck a di_ck for me please

Advertisement
Back