DJ , Chad and Treon

itsacanething

Senior
interesting weekend shaping up

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 42s

MT @JamieNewberg Ice Harris confirms OVs this weekend for Treon Harris at #Miami, Demetrius Jackson at #Texas & Chad Thomas at #Bama
Expand

Advertisement
looks like he got a texas offer yesterday. unless i hear something else from pete i am going to view DJ's visit to texas as wanting to take full advantage of the experience.

Do not overreact it was expected. We already know chad was going to visit bama and fsu.... Djack just got offered by Texas yesterday, why not visit? Kids work hard through the summer to take these free trips so get on them for doing it....

Advertisement

MT @JamieNewberg Ice Harris confirms OVs this weekend for Treon Harris at #Miami, Demetrius Jackson at #Texas & Chad Thomas at #Bama
Expand
The fun part will be the inconsistency on this board:

group A - our recruits taking these trips are secure but man watch us get the other schools commits who are visiting to flip

group b - our commits visiting elsewhere are gonna leave cause staff sucks, and those commits from others visiting are just taking free trips, no shot

group c - the sane ones..... It's 'crutin, sht happens, just watch and drink

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 27s
Idk who said I'm visiting Texas this week cause I'm not ... I'm relaxing with my teammates

Advertisement
If you think it is acceptable for Treon, an FSU commit, to visit us even though he is committed elsewhere, then by logic you should view Chad's visit to Alabama the same way. Just be consistent.

Do not overreact it was expected. We already know chad was going to visit bama and fsu.... Djack just got offered by Texas yesterday, why not visit? Kids work hard through the summer to take these free trips so get on them for doing it....

See this is the bull**** I dont get. I understand kids work hard through the summer, but the hard work should be in order to secure a scholarship worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not for some bull**** free trips to places that ******* suck anyway. Coaches work hard too, and this just makes their job more difficult. If you want to take trips, fine. But don't commit to a program then a week before you are supposed to fulfill your commitment start pulling **** like this. And, please spare me the pitiful "they have never been outside of Miami" routine. I would bet most 18 year olds haven't been outside of where they grew up. You work hard, find some success and eventually you can visit wherever the **** you want. Fayettville, Arkansas. is going NOWHERE, I can assure you of that.

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 27s
Idk who said I'm visiting Texas this week cause I'm not ... I'm relaxing with my teammates

lol

Good job Ice

Let's be honest..the kid took a "surprise" visit to Arkansas after he said he was shutting down his recruitment. We won't know who's "lying" until the weekend. Either way, pour yourself a drink, sit back & relax NSD is week away

538.gif

Advertisement

See this is the bull**** I dont get. I understand kids work hard through the summer, but the hard work should be in order to secure a scholarship worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not for some bull**** free trips to places that ******* suck anyway. Coaches work hard too, and this just makes their job more difficult. If you want to take trips, fine. But don't commit to a program then a week before you are supposed to fulfill your commitment start pulling **** like this. And, please spare me the pitiful "they have never been outside of Miami" routine. I would bet most 18 year olds haven't been outside of where they grew up. You work hard, find some success and eventually you can visit wherever the **** you want. Fayettville, Arkansas. is going NOWHERE, I can assure you of that.

Go to Texas and Alabama or come to Miami to lean on your QB teammate and a stud DL you can line up next to and dominate with to join the family you will be playing with for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement

Expand

You think that local coaches and fans are screaming that Strong isn't recruiting local players? asking why does he need to leave Texas for find players?

Advertisement
Back