DJ , Chad and Treon

Advertisement
u guys confuse what he tells the public vs what he discusses w/ the coaches. he may be 100% committed to the coaches and have told them there is no chance of him signing anywhere but UM. when that is the case, and none of us know, I have no problem with a kid taking trips and being 100% committed to UM. don't confuse what we "know" vs what golden knows.

and my 5 would be texas, notre dame, usc, maybe ole miss, and either uf or fsu. wouldn't even visit UM.

Why would you ever want to go to Gainesville or Mississippi?....

co-eds with nothing else to do and love football.

I wouldn't bang a gator fan if they paid me. But that's just me.

u guys confuse what he tells the public vs what he discusses w/ the coaches. he may be 100% committed to the coaches and have told them there is no chance of him signing anywhere but UM. when that is the case, and none of us know, I have no problem with a kid taking trips and being 100% committed to UM. don't confuse what we "know" vs what golden knows.

and my 5 would be texas, notre dame, usc, maybe ole miss, and either uf or fsu. wouldn't even visit UM.

To wit...this is like a C- offering for Ole Miss:

52.png

52.png

Well I still wouldn't touch a gator. Lol. But ****. I think I'm only a few hours from there. Might have to go see a game next year.

Advertisement

I am hoping you are not serious. Buddy, you take this stuff WAY too serious. And I thought I was a die hard.

Any kid who doesn't take all 5 of his trips needs a life lesson.

Right now, in you're life, imagine if someone offered to fly you out to a puddle of **** and wine and dine you like you never have been, and never will be again. Now imagine your a hormonal 17 year old kid from a tough neighborhood. See the world.

I agree with the opportunity and for Jackson this is a new opportunity that just popped up, but there is a time and place for this and that time and place to me is this weekend in Miami if that is where you are playing ball for the next few years.

Why? To make internet fans happy? Why does he need to be in Miami this weekend? He already took his OV and 100 un-officials here. If the staff and the kid are 100%, why deny him an opportunity? Its a free trip. Our staff even tells some kids, go ahead, enjoy.

To help recruit for the future team he will play on.

I hear you, but that's not their job. If a kid decides to help out more power to them. Let's not get it confused though. The main priority should be making sure you qualify, as well as working on your craft almost everyday.

I agree. I'm pointing out what I would prefer and what I think I would do. I'd likely go to a few places - probably around the biggest games of the season and then settle in on the school I was committed to or use January to negatively recruit when I was visiting with teammates.

Or I would tell the media I will not narrow down my list. Hold my press conference at Lids with every hat available and then pick no hats at all. All this after announcing at an all-star game whatever school my mom liked least, doing so like a Richard Sherman rant and wearing the gear of every school as often as possible when cameras are available.

52.png

Well I still wouldn't touch a gator. Lol. But ****. I think I'm only a few hours from there. Might have to go see a game next year.

Worth your while. By far the best gameday experience I have ever partaken in, and the best part is they don't give a **** about winning because they're Ole ******* Miss...they just like to party.

I am hoping you are not serious. Buddy, you take this stuff WAY too serious. And I thought I was a die hard.

Joking, bro. Never turn down ***. Lol. But growing up right in the middle of SEC country will make you hate them all a little more.

Advertisement
Any kid who doesn't take all 5 of his trips needs a life lesson.

Right now, in you're life, imagine if someone offered to fly you out to a puddle of **** and wine and dine you like you never have been, and never will be again. Now imagine your a hormonal 17 year old kid from a tough neighborhood. See the world.

I completely agree with this, just don't come out multiple times saying that you're shutting it down before you do it all "hush hush" in late January.

If I'm a recruit, I line up my trips early in the year to Texas Tech, Arizona State, Florida, and FSU and "entertain" as many hot co-eds as possible before committing to the U and recruiting as loud as possible for the Canes.

But that is you. Sounds like you arent one for alot of attention. These kids love the attention and I dont blame them. And another problem is that you guys take these 17 year old kids AT THEIR WORD WAY too often. What is this Jerry Maguire? "My word is as strong as oak and I dont break it for nobody." These are KIDS. Yes they play like grown men on a playing field but they still think like kids.

Never understood the backlash on these kids taking visits. Committed or not. I dont care where you go..As long as on NSD you are wearing that O&G.

interesting weekend shaping up

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 42s

MT @JamieNewberg Ice Harris confirms OVs this weekend for Treon Harris at #Miami, Demetrius Jackson at #Texas & Chad Thomas at #Bama
Expand

You think that local coaches and fans are screaming that Strong isn't recruiting local players? asking why does he need to leave Texas for find players?

I am sure they will. TX has every bit the talent FL has and UT is use to completely owning it. Strong will get in trouble faster than a F5 twister ripping apart a house. He will recruit So Fl becasue ehe knows it, but miss on TX studs and bring in NJ kids, I mean, Florida kids and them Longhorns will start tossing thier heads.

Joking, bro. Never turn down ***. Lol. But growing up right in the middle of SEC country will make you hate them all a little more.

Nothing wrong with Southern women. I hate the SEC, but not its cheerleaders. Them bells will ring your firggin chimes my friends. The fact that they belong to the other side makes it so much better.

Advertisement

52.png

Worth your while. By far the best gameday experience I have ever partaken in, and the best part is they don't give a **** about winning because they're Ole ****ing Miss...they just like to party.

Yep. I went to school at Ole Miss. Football season is amazing but second semester is boring as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back