Divaad Wilson Portal Bound

Advertisement
Burch's record at FIU a whopping 23-17.. lol and maybe he teaching Daavid how to fall down and fake and injury just to switch out his personnel. I'll never respect that piece of trash *** Bush league as coach and yes they beat UM but he's still a piece of **** for that.

Advertisement
I don't think people are saying "he's not good enough".

I think people are saying he may not be worth using an IC slot on when we are getting a ton of great 2021 kids.
I guess it comes down to who we think we're getting for our last CB this cycle. If it's Marshall then maybe we don't need to make a run at Wilson, but if that last slot is somebody like Duece Chestnut or even Markevious Brown then that's a different discussion.

Francois will be so ****ed, if we take Wilson and not him hahahaha
Apples to oranges. We wanted Francois coming out of high school.. and he played so many games with Miami, de-committing I think three times? Divaad Wilson was never even offered by Miami coming out of high school. Francois blew it. He can go to FIU or UCF.

Advertisement
Apples to oranges. We wanted Francois coming out of high school.. and he played so many games with Miami, de-committing I think three times? Divaad Wilson was never even offered by Miami coming out of high school. Francois blew it. He can go to FIU or UCF.
And IIRC, I think they play different positions as well.

The only CB recruit you swerve him for is Jason Marshall. He’s should be the #2 CB on our board. MBrown should be 3rd on our board and so on and so forth.

MBrown is going to wish he had popped early I think when this is all over.

Advertisement
Dude was good enough to get burn at a loaded Georgia secondary but not at UM LOL. Meanwhile we had to watch average Ivey get burned on fake punt passes.
THANK YOU... This kid was a stud coming out of HS, let's load up!! Ppl say Miami let the talent get away, NOW THEY WANT IN---- WHY NOT!! Get them how ever and when ever, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.. We want to WIN TODAY, LOAD THEM UP.. Trust me this recruit's know these guy's and they will see them stacking up at The U and the will follow suit..💯💯

Advertisement
If he do come I hope he can eligible to play immediately, because we really need another starting cornerback , I saw his film look like he can play boundary our slot , he is definitely better than DJ Ivey at this moment, with the pass rush up front and our Dbs being , Gurvan, bubba, blades, carter, fierson, and Wilson we definitely will see the turnover chain a lot next year!!

THANK YOU... This kid was a stud coming out of HS, let's load up!! Ppl say Miami let the talent get away, NOW THEY WANT IN---- WHY NOT!! Get them how ever and when ever, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.. We want to WIN TODAY, LOAD THEM UP.. Trust me other recruit's (aka SoFla recruit's) know these player's and they will see them stacking up at The U and they will follow suit.. JUST WATCH THIS **** COME TOGETHER "It's All About The U"

Advertisement
Back