DISNEY has blacked out Spectrum

You be fine since you just have their expensive internet
Wouldn’t but it’s the only network in my area that’s worth a ****. Stream everything with 4 gaming PCs and ps5. Not to mention phones and whatever. Stays working kinda good. Only 1 I haven’t tried is Verizon’s

Advertisement
Which one better between youtubetv ?
Depends on how much TV you watch & how many other channels you want.

But for Sports, I’d say DirecTV. They are pretty expensive though.

YouTubeTV doesn’t have MLB Network, Longhorn Network, Yes Network, MSG, MASN, or any of the BallySports channels or Altitude Sports.

On DirecTV they have 19 different BallySports channels that covers every region locally, you have to have the full package, but you can see pretty much any game from any region in the country, even if it’s blacked out locally.

Last edited:
ESPN app on ipad still works with spectrum subscription. didn't work on desktop tho

Advertisement
You’d know, if you were on it.
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Depends on how much TV you watch & how many other channels you want.

But for Sports, I’d say DirecTV. They are pretty expensive though.

YouTubeTV doesn’t have MLB Network, Longhorn Network, Yes Network, MSG, MASN, or any of the BallySports channels or Altitude Sports.

On DirecTV they have 19 different BallySports channels that covers every region locally, you have to have the full package, but you can see pretty much any game from any region in the country, even if it’s blacked out locally.
I have direct tv with most of the sports channels. It’s great but it costs me way too much. I think after football season I’ll scale back to the cheapest package

I have direct tv with most of the sports channels. It’s great but it costs me way too much. I think after football season I’ll scale back to the cheapest package
If you’re on X, DM them and see if they will give you a discount. I was able to get $45 off for two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man if you mofos ain’t figured out how to stream for free by now… let me link you up with my 8 yr old nephew so he can help you out.
I hear you and yes but there are Saturdays where I have other responsibilities and can’t make it to the game or be on my computer/phone for 3-4 hours. Therefore, DVR through YouTube TV is the way to go for me.

Due to contractual differences Disney has pulled all of its programming off of spectrum cable providing companies. This includes ABC FX ESPN and their affiliates

We don’t get ABC at all on direct in my area…but if you want to watch something you have to go stream it on the ABC app or ESPN app

Advertisement
Back