DISNEY has blacked out Spectrum

I just signed up for YouTube TV last night. Verizon is my Internet provider.

this will be my fourth year with YouTube TV for football season. I tried Hulu last year on a three month trial, but he did the app. There’s always failing and skipping and resetting. Never had a problem with YouTube TV. Does get more expensive every year. and now they have NFL Sunday Ticket. As a Bucs fan to $299 a year to watch my team go 5-12 as money well spent.
Enjoy the new multiview feature

Advertisement
COBRA IPTV .

I assure you all , you’ll never miss anything ever .

Put it in your search engine to research

GOCANES

As long as you have connection to the internets.. there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to watch what ever it is you want. 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the amount of long term customers that cable TV lost when streaming services initially did the classic bait and switch of lower prices, you'd think they'd be cognizant of the fact they are already going in the direction of VHS/DVD as it is. They don't have the bargaining power that they believe they do, that or they're just completely ******* tone deaf.

This is how you turn (as of 2022) the 42% of remaining cable TV users into less than 30% real quick

And Google continues to rake in the $

Maybe Bezos could buy ESPN??

Amazon has been very pleased with their limited sports investment. They added more Prime members on the first day of Thursday Night Football than their entire investment in the Film/TV Studio. They don't want or need ESPN.

However, Google buying ESPN is a great idea. YouTube TV would immediately take a huge market share if that was the only service that had College Football, NBA Playoffs, NHL, MMA and all the other rights they have already negotiated for.

Advertisement
At the risk of sounding like a "you menacing kids, get off my lawn!" type of guy... is YouTube TV easy? Worth it?

I'm wondering if switching to YouTube TV will work for me and the family.
Here's what I currently have and here's what I need:

TVs (We don't really watch much TV at all except for sports. I want the ESPN channels, ACC, SEC networks, CBS, Fox, FS1 etc)
Main living room TV - Spectrum cable box and a Firestick
TV on the back patio - Firestick only
Extra TV (mainly used just during football season) - Firestick only

Devices
I have a decent tablet that I use to watch TV and / or live sports
When putting kids to bed, sometimes I watch TV on my phone
Will probably end up buying my wife her own tablet soon, which she would use for TV.
The kids mainly watch YouTube videos, not much TV at all.

So some of my questions:
Is that too many devices for a single YouTube TV membership?
Do I need to buy Roku's instead of Firesticks?
Will I be able to watch all the live sports?

Talk to me CIS!
Thank you guys!

Advertisement
At the risk of sounding like a "you menacing kids, get off my lawn!" type of guy... is YouTube TV easy? Worth it?

I'm wondering if switching to YouTube TV will work for me and the family.
Here's what I currently have and here's what I need:

TVs (We don't really watch much TV at all except for sports. I want the ESPN channels, ACC, SEC networks, CBS, Fox, FS1 etc)
Main living room TV - Spectrum cable box and a Firestick
TV on the back patio - Firestick only
Extra TV (mainly used just during football season) - Firestick only

Devices
I have a decent tablet that I use to watch TV and / or live sports
When putting kids to bed, sometimes I watch TV on my phone
Will probably end up buying my wife her own tablet soon, which she would use for TV.
The kids mainly watch YouTube videos, not much TV at all.

So some of my questions:
Is that too many devices for a single YouTube TV membership?
Do I need to buy Roku's instead of Firesticks?
Will I be able to watch all the live sports?

Talk to me CIS!
Thank you guys!
I probably won't be able to answer every question accurately here, as I use Hulu Live and a roku stick. But I do know for YouTube TV you can have up to 3 screens simultaneously playing at a time, so you should be good there. I think there's an extra fee you can pay to have unlimited streaming at home, but its really not worth it unless there is consistently more than 3 screens playing at all times.

I had to double check with the firestick, but the first article I saw, dated 8/18/23, stated that youtube TV is officially available on firestick to download. Should also be good there.

Hulu Live's interface is kinda similar to how I remember spectrum and dish network's, I've gotta assume youtube TV would be the same.

Idk if you have to pay extra for sports channels with them, but I think they have multiple package options (pause) for customers to decide what channels they want and don't want. I think I have all of the conference networks and ESPN + with mine, I believe youtube TV gives you the same as well

COBRA IPTV .

I assure you all , you’ll never miss anything ever .

Put it in your search engine to research

GOCANES

Is Cobra IPTV Legal?​

If you want to know whether Cobra IPTV is legal or not, then it is quite an impossible task. Because of the complexity of IPTVs, it is quite impossible to check whether the channels available on the IPTV have been licensed. Nevertheless, there is a probability that IPTV might be illegal, and streaming it can lead to legal issues. So, to continue streaming the IPTV, you need to use a VPN. It helps hide your IP address and safeguards your data and privacy. We recommend using ExpressVPN or NordVPN while streaming IPTV.

Do any of these streaming sources let you pause a live game?

Advertisement
Back