Dishonesty of Diaz

all find and good but seems to me he held up well last year, it's not like we change QB's at the start of this year and it doesn't seem to me that we were rolling the pocket last year or this
You don't feel we were rolling the pocket last year or with d eriq this year? So what do you feel happens when he scrambles? You think he does that simply on his own from the pocket? Also scaife normal position( we move him around far too often)is Gaurd not tackle. He's simply the tackle in emergency situations far too often.

Advertisement
Manny was dishonest from the start, when he called himself a defensive coordinator
this like what is he good at? the LB's suck... the defensive scheme is garbage. and as a HC all of the change has been reactive than proactive to me which is annoying he's had more talents the most of the teams he's played in his tenure he's 19-14 so far and besides UF BAMA MSU we've had more talent than most of the teams we've played.

OP smokes crack clearly. Please chill out. Deep breaths. Cam started because Don got hurt and Rooster was suspended. Then Cam gets hurt. I have (and any logical person should too) zero issues with RB rotation, or OL rotation at this point. Even further, our two best interior linemen went out for the season this year, dont know if you watched Rivers a snap but he was the best guy on the line.

I cant explain why our big RT wasnt starting from day 1, but he wasnt. He is playing great now, and Skafe isnt terrible either at guard.

I don't really see how the injury issues could be taken as dishonesty but do you bud.

Advertisement
One of the biggest reasons i want Diaz gone, is his blatant dishonesty. If you watch our offense the last 3-5 weeks, especially the last 3, you notice our OL seems to have done a 180 especially in pass pro, yes some OL changes have been made but 80% of the OL are the same guys who have been playing....what do i notice the most? The RBs picking up the blitz, and properly. No not Cam, Rooster and Brown. Yet we were told Cam was basically playing every snap because he the only one who can block.

Its another blatant dishonest statement that filters through the staff to fans who defend them when we ask why aren't these guys playing. Its another one of the he don't know the playbook things. No FR or first year player is gonna know an entire playbook. They will know some things and what proper coaches do is find out what they can execute and call those plays until they figure out the rest. They don't park them on the bench and say they need to know everything in every situation. Particularly when the players who apparently know, like 26 and 21, and others are just dog **** or Cam who seem to can't break a tackle despite being built like Orakpo.

Im hot this morning knowing we should have taken over the ACC just like i said when Clemson took it over from FSU, it was our year. Watching UNC choke the game to Pitt, we should never have been in this position. With Diaz's dishonesty i don't know if we can trust him to play the right players. And thats a continous thing. Alot of players playing he had no choice at this point than to play them and alot of people told us we weren't at practice and blah blah.
These coaches always say playbook and other excuses why kids ain't playing. It's all BS all the time

There's a thread like this in, at least, 115 out of 130 FBS schools boards. Boy genius Lincoln Riley was playing the wrong QB for weeks. Coaches make mistakes, Diaz' staff seems to make a lot of the same type and that's undeniable, but getting hang up of which RB is playing this year, is a weird hill to die on.

PS: good rule of thumb, always assume football coaches are dishonest.
I used that as an example. I was watching some of our offensive highlights and notice how much time TVD had to throw, sometimes even when they sent 6 or more players. Then i noticed who the RBs were in the game at the time and remember fans defending lack of playing time as oh they cant pass block. And this goes back to last season. But also to other positions. Just like they told us 56 wasn't playing because he didn't know the playbook. Are yall gonna tell me he learnt the playbook in 2 weeks? Lets also not mention 21 and 26 and LBs who have been on campus for 2 and 3 springs. Its a clear pattern where they feed us bullsh!t and either the fans get really loud and mad or injuries force them into it and, suddenly fans seem to be on to something.

Also i been saying in mutiple threads that Garcia and TVD can run the offense better than King. How did i know? I watched Perry in the bowl game. And i watched the spring game, Our offense looked totally different. What do you know, as for the case of TVD...totally right. Top 5 offense in the nation in the last 3 weeks, yet they woulda never looked at King and said we are underperforming and gave someone else a chance if he never got injured.

Can't trust Diaz.

OP smokes crack clearly. Please chill out. Deep breaths. Cam started because Don got hurt and Rooster was suspended. Then Cam gets hurt. I have (and any logical person should too) zero issues with RB rotation, or OL rotation at this point. Even further, our two best interior linemen went out for the season this year, dont know if you watched Rivers a snap but he was the best guy on the line.

I cant explain why our big RT wasnt starting from day 1, but he wasnt. He is playing great now, and Skafe isnt terrible either at guard.

I don't really see how the injury issues could be taken as dishonesty but do you bud.
Heard the same **** last season as well. Were they injured as well last season? Chaney and Knighton should have been a 1-2 punch. Respect Cam be he is not better than them. Call it like i see it.

Keep words out of my mouth ******. Cause never once did I say anyone pointed anything or threatened or put a finger on my nephew. You don't have a clue what I'm about. But I can gaurentee you if one of them did y'all same corny *** no life having clowns would've read a thread on here saying former player arrested for pistol whipping such and such coach... If you wanna know more accurate **** then you're saying than ask a former running back now elsewhere who it was done too... Besides that keep my name out your mouth. Never once have you seen me say take my word for nothing or anything of the sort. So while you say it's about an agenda all I've ever said is you **** slurping tools need to start understanding what you're seeing on the field. Has zero to do with inside info and everything to do with if you choose to be a fan than you should also choose to understand the game and how it's played. Beyond that **** off clown.
LOL. Sorry I didn't have all the facts correct. So now its the RB in Gainesville that had a gun pulled on him by a coach. Yup sounds legit.

Advertisement
OP: I think it's more an issue where Diaz stuck to his upperclassmen way too long (out of loyalty & wanting to have senior leadership on the team)...but then had to have a "cover story" such as the younger players "don't know the playbook yet" or "aren't consistent enough in pass pro yet".

In fairness to CMD, what else can he say? Would you like it better if he said: "I'm sticking with the Seniors & the Juniors as Starters....even though they s&ck...because I don't want to lose the team, and while the younger guys are clearly more talented I'm not playing them because it might cause some serious ripples in the locker room if I play them." The kind of honesty probably wouldn't go over too well with the players, right?

LOL. Sorry I didn't have all the facts correct. So now its the RB in Gainesville that had a gun pulled on him by a coach. Yup sounds legit.
Seems you never do. But atleast you're amusing among that Lil group of y'all's.

Every major college coach lies to players and fans. Recruiting is the height of lying/manipulation.
I am not defending lying but I am surprised anyone expects a coach to be honest.
Similar to my surprise that people were surprised that Facebook manipulates young users to addict them to their site.

My response to lying coaches and the FB “revelation”. No ****. What did you think was happening?

Facebook is an old people page, doubt many youngsters use it as their preferred social media.
If anything the okder ones are the ones getting addicted to it.

Advertisement
Maybe you should listen to king and TVD talk about Cam and all that he brings to the field. They actually play with him.

He knows way more about Thad’s pass blocking ability being fine from observing the half dozen meaningful snaps he’s played this season.

Maybe you should listen to king and TVD talk about Cam and all that he brings to the field. They actually play with him.
He is not better than them on the field. Play your best players. Call plays they know how to execute and stop acting like your inventing the wheel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back