Dishonesty of Diaz

supacane

Senior
One of the biggest reasons i want Diaz gone, is his blatant dishonesty. If you watch our offense the last 3-5 weeks, especially the last 3, you notice our OL seems to have done a 180 especially in pass pro, yes some OL changes have been made but 80% of the OL are the same guys who have been playing....what do i notice the most? The RBs picking up the blitz, and properly. No not Cam, Rooster and Brown. Yet we were told Cam was basically playing every snap because he the only one who can block.

Its another blatant dishonest statement that filters through the staff to fans who defend them when we ask why aren't these guys playing. Its another one of the he don't know the playbook things. No FR or first year player is gonna know an entire playbook. They will know some things and what proper coaches do is find out what they can execute and call those plays until they figure out the rest. They don't park them on the bench and say they need to know everything in every situation. Particularly when the players who apparently know, like 26 and 21, and others are just dog **** or Cam who seem to can't break a tackle despite being built like Orakpo.

Im hot this morning knowing we should have taken over the ACC just like i said when Clemson took it over from FSU, it was our year. Watching UNC choke the game to Pitt, we should never have been in this position. With Diaz's dishonesty i don't know if we can trust him to play the right players. And thats a continous thing. Alot of players playing he had no choice at this point than to play them and alot of people told us we weren't at practice and blah blah.

Advertisement
Rooster has been getting reps since last season. No one else has been asked to pass block. Cam was playing ahead of Thad and the other true freshman because everyone else was hurt or suspended.

This is a stretch.
Brown wasn't hurt. He was pass blocking fine. This also goes for the players in the secondary and on the DL, as well as players like Chase Smith. I use that as an example. But if we have more players injured at LB bet he put players in there and they all of a sudden we start asking, why were they saying these man didn't know the playbook

One of the biggest reasons i want Diaz gone, is his blatant dishonesty. If you watch our offense the last 3-5 weeks, especially the last 3, you notice our OL seems to have done a 180 especially in pass pro, yes some OL changes have been made but 80% of the OL are the same guys who have been playing....what do i notice the most? The RBs picking up the blitz, and properly. No not Cam, Rooster and Brown. Yet we were told Cam was basically playing every snap because he the only one who can block.

Its another blatant dishonest statement that filters through the staff to fans who defend them when we ask why aren't these guys playing. Its another one of the he don't know the playbook things. No FR or first year player is gonna know an entire playbook. They will know some things and what proper coaches do is find out what they can execute and call those plays until they figure out the rest. They don't park them on the bench and say they need to know everything in every situation. Particularly when the players who apparently know, like 26 and 21, and others are just dog **** or Cam who seem to can't break a tackle despite being built like Orakpo.

Im hot this morning knowing we should have taken over the ACC just like i said when Clemson took it over from FSU, it was our year. Watching UNC choke the game to Pitt, we should never have been in this position. With Diaz's dishonesty i don't know if we can trust him to play the right players. And thats a continous thing. Alot of players playing he had no choice at this point than to play them and alot of people told us we weren't at practice and blah blah.
I tend to not lie to myself mostly

Manny is not dishonest, he simply does not know what the **** he is doing.

Brown wasn't hurt. He was pass blocking fine. This also goes for the players in the secondary and on the DL, as well as players like Chase Smith. I use that as an example. But if we have more players injured at LB bet he put players in there and they all of a sudden we start asking, why were they saying these man didn't know the playbook
Brown might be able to pass block but he's not doing anything when it comes to running the ball. Regardless of how you feel about Cam, he still averaged 5 yards a carry and is a threat to break one, like Rooster. When Brown comes in everyone knows it's a pass play.

Advertisement

Take a deep breath. Manny isn't the second coming of Nick Saban, but can't blame him for the running back rotation. Chaney went down early and Rooster was suspended the first four games, so Cam was the only reliable option. He was also the best pass blocker. The two freshmen aren't ready to contribute. Brown doesn't show a burst and hasn't impressed in short yardage, either. Thad is behind Brown at this point, so that should tell you what the coaches think. Right now, better pray that the Rooster can finish the season or we'll have no running game.

Of course our RBs are too stupid to learn or progress in pass blocking. Lok at some of the earlier tape and see the QB lying on his back. BTW, I know a fire hydrant quicker than Brown.

Take a deep breath. Manny isn't the second coming of Nick Saban, but can't blame him for the running back rotation. Chaney went down early and Rooster was suspended the first four games, so Cam was the only reliable option. He was also the best pass blocker. The two freshmen aren't ready to contribute. Brown doesn't show a burst and hasn't impressed in short yardage, either. Thad is behind Brown at this point, so that should tell you what the coaches think. Right now, better pray that the Rooster can finish the season or we'll have no running game.
How is rooster gonna finish the season if he carries the ball 30 times a game and run up the middle on short yardage when u got a 240 pound RB chilling.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So your point is that because, after weeks of practice and several games, backs are good at blocking then somehow they were good at blocking before that practice and those games?

Advertisement
Glad to see ur back to being u. That identity crisis stuff is just confusing. Fvck It you inspired me to do the same hermano. These people really don't comprehend any success we see as a squad is in spite of this man and his ego not because of it.
For me to go zero to hundred as fast as I did with this staff it must be bad. It’s far from just being horrible on game days. As you know it’s way bigger than that.

Thread Ban
I'm just playing [Deleted]'s advocate here but if things are so bad then why hasn't the team folded yet? There's some momentum with a revelation at QB and a bunch of freshmen contributing. If the internal issues were that bad wouldn't we be Texas right now instead of the hottest team in the league?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll reserve ruling on the question of honesty, but your post is a good illustration of the very poor player selection this staff exhibits.

Advertisement
Back