Dishonesty of Diaz

I am sick of the dude for so many reasons. Dishonesty is certainly one of them. His lack of playing the best players is the most asinine thing I’ve ever seen. It goes hand in hand with dishonesty imo though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every major college coach lies to players and fans. Recruiting is the height of lying/manipulation.
I am not defending lying but I am surprised anyone expects a coach to be honest.
Similar to my surprise that people were surprised that Facebook manipulates young users to addict them to their site.

My response to lying coaches and the FB “revelation”. No ****. What did you think was happening?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any chance that finally having a competent qb and receivers that call make catches helps the offense. Maybe now defences have to defend the entire field which opens up the run. Could be why the oline looks better. I dont know, ask Dabo.

You mean the former player that claimed coaches were brandishing firearms at his "nephew"?
Keep words out of my mouth ******. Cause never once did I say anyone pointed anything or threatened or put a finger on my nephew. You don't have a clue what I'm about. But I can gaurentee you if one of them did y'all same corny *** no life having clowns would've read a thread on here saying former player arrested for pistol whipping such and such coach... If you wanna know more accurate **** then you're saying than ask a former running back now elsewhere who it was done too... Besides that keep my name out your mouth. Never once have you seen me say take my word for nothing or anything of the sort. So while you say it's about an agenda all I've ever said is you **** slurping tools need to start understanding what you're seeing on the field. Has zero to do with inside info and everything to do with if you choose to be a fan than you should also choose to understand the game and how it's played. Beyond that **** off clown.

The pass blocking by the RBs has been solid but I'd venture to say the turnaround has more to do with QB play and next overall OL play than RB blitz pickups. Also of all Cam's shortcomings as a runner pass blocking really wasn't one so I'm not sure your point.
The one question I have, why was Williams not starting at the beginning of the year at RT: we had 51 out there who almost got King decapitated : He graded out as one of our best lineman last year, and grades out solidly just about every game:

Advertisement
The one question I have, why was Williams not starting at the beginning of the year at RT: we had 51 out there who almost got King decapitated : He graded out as one of our best lineman last year, and grades out solidly just about every game:
Because there's differences in the approach to pass protection opposed to zone blocking and being mobile enough to move the pocket... He also has to be compatible in the scheme with the player next to him. Atleast that's how I've always seen it.

Because there's differences in the approach to pass protection opposed to zone blocking and being mobile enough to move the pocket... He also has to be compatible in the scheme with the player next to him. Atleast that's how I've always seen it.
all find and good but seems to me he held up well last year, it's not like we change QB's at the start of this year and it doesn't seem to me that we were rolling the pocket last year or this

There's a thread like this in, at least, 115 out of 130 FBS schools boards. Boy genius Lincoln Riley was playing the wrong QB for weeks. Coaches make mistakes, Diaz' staff seems to make a lot of the same type and that's undeniable, but getting hang up of which RB is playing this year, is a weird hill to die on.

PS: good rule of thumb, always assume football coaches are dishonest.

Advertisement
Back