Disappointed in dline play this year

Nesta is a product of the defense, good and bad.

He shoots the gaps and gets into the backfield. Sometimes that results in a TFL or havoc play. Other times he gets too far upfield and creates cutback lanes.

There is no consistency. That seems like it is more on the system than it is on Nesta, though.

Advertisement
Nesta is a product of the defense, good and bad.

He shoots the gaps and gets into the backfield. Sometimes that results in a TFL or havoc play. Other times he gets too far upfield and creates cutback lanes.

There is no consistency. That seems like it is more on the system than it is on Nesta, though.
Exactly. If only there was a player to fill the gap he leaves behind when he creates a cutback lane.

What has Harvey done to be top 3?. Mccloud has been better than him
Why would you continue to play a senior who is equal or worse than Harvey? Harvey needs as many reps as possible. We know who McCloud is. Harvey hasn’t been great but still young

I dont see any consistency from Nesta. One minute he looks competent the next swallowed up. He has no playmaking ability. Playmakers make important plays at important times. I'm tired of all the upperclassmen. Unlikeable.

JHH has looked very good. Our best DT.
Ford and Miller are JAG's
Nesta is frustrating. His technique just isn't good. Still freelances and removes himself from plays quite frequently.
LT needs more snaps

At DE, McCloud is about what I expected. He should be a rotational player, not a starter
Same with Johnson
Harvey has been disappointing. Just not very impactful. He looks small out there
Chantz Williams has shown the most out of the DE's and deserves to start at this point
Roberts has flashed and should start earning more reps

Advertisement
JHH has looked very good. Our best DT.
Ford and Miller are JAG's
Nesta is frustrating. His technique just isn't good. Still freelances and removes himself from plays quite frequently.
LT needs more snaps

At DE, McCloud is about what I expected. He should be a rotational player, not a starter
Same with Johnson
Harvey has been disappointing. Just not very impactful. He looks small out there
Chantz Williams has shown the most out of the DE's and deserves to start at this point
Roberts has flashed and should start earning more reps
Pretty spot on analysis.

Chump GIF by Rooster Teeth

Advertisement
Back