Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You mess with the ****sman, you get the shaft.

For somebody who bytched about DMoney's ****sman joke, you're sure to bring it up in every thread. Let the rest of us know when you're comfortable in your own skin.

Advertisement
Look I think Mullins is better than Harris and deserved more PT than he did, but this is not a loss.

Richards, Berrios and Thomas have been playing like 90% of snaps at WR and they should be because they have been absolutely ******* killing it.

Harley should be recovering from his ankle sprain some time this week or within these next couple weeks, and we have Langham who has made really big plays for us.

Thats 5 players that have played at a high level.

After them we still have Cager and Harris who basically are at the same skill level as Mullins. IMO Cager has had a **** year, but there's a reason he was basically starting to begin the season, he is talented. Harris is probably my least favorite WR.

Plus tbh, him leaving does just help the WR room next year. Not like he's going to get PT over Pope.

Mark Richt scrolling through Twitter on his way to church Sunday morning:

richt-stare-12-1-121.gif

Advertisement
That 2016 class is so hit or miss

Crazy.
But you think that one is hit or miss? check out '13. With the exception of Stan Dobard, everyone in that class who wasn't kicked out or transferred is currently in the league.

2013 was bad... 10/17 did not finish their career at the U. You also forgot about Alex Gall who is also not in the league.

Artie Burns - 1st round
Corn Elder - 5th round
Stacy Coley - 7th round
Jamal Carter - FA
Ufomba Kamalu - FA

Not in NFL:
Standish Dobard
Alex Gall

Did not end career at the U:
Al-Quadin Muhammad (6th round)
Beau Sandland (7th round)
Jermaine Grace (FA)
Kevin Olsen
Gus Edwards
Hunter Knighton
Ray Lewis III
Walter Tucker
Alex Figueroa
Sunny Odogwu

Last edited:
You're correct HW. I'd forgotten that Gall didn't redshirt and spent a full 4 years here.

Good catch and great info!

Advertisement
I've said it before. I'm not impressed with Dionte Mullins at all. And that is all I'm going to say.

my assumption is he was gone before the tweet.. Just think about it. He had a altercation publically and one of the tweets were along the lines of " you tell a coach about himself and he tells you to leave"

Advertisement
Look I think Mullins is better than Harris and deserved more PT than he did, but this is not a loss.

Richards, Berrios and Thomas have been playing like 90% of snaps at WR and they should be because they have been absolutely ****ing killing it.

Harley should be recovering from his ankle sprain some time this week or within these next couple weeks, and we have Langham who has made really big plays for us.

Thats 5 players that have played at a high level.

After them we still have Cager and Harris who basically are at the same skill level as Mullins. IMO Cager has had a **** year, but there's a reason he was basically starting to begin the season, he is talented. Harris is probably my least favorite WR.

Plus tbh, him leaving does just help the WR room next year. Not like he's going to get PT over Pope.

Deserved more PT based on what? Are you at practice everyday?

The kid has how many dead ball unsportsmanlike penalties this year? 0 TDs and like 6 catches?

Does he block well? Go to class?

I've been saying all year that Mullens should not step on the field ...see kids...wishes do come true.

Look at Braxton, kid did everything he could to contribute and never complained. He was on the field all the time with Bard Kayak and was hardly ever looked at. Thats my kind of guy.

Mullens leaving....zero f%#ks were given

a4e.jpg

JT & AR don't look too happy in that manipulative screenshot either.

It def translates better on video

No lie, I saw him during the game and thought he looked ****ed/disinterested as well.

Absolutely! I saw it on TV and my first thought was man Mullins looks ****ed about something! He was mean mugging it hard! It’s surely not a manipulative screen shot that’s for sure.

Yep, I caught this too, he looked noticeably ****ed. Not manipulative at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back