Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he ever really here?

Gotta be honest, tho: I dont like the move if its solely just for the tweets. Hes a kid man. Suspend him a few games, but axed from the squad? For sone tweets ?

I wonder if theres more going on here we dont know about .

100% there's more that went on behind the curtain. Acting up on social media is usually the kettle blowing off steam, but the water's been on boil for a minute.

Advertisement
I thought a suspension would probably have been more appropriate. This feels a bit disproportionate, if it was just tweets.

we are a team.
you don't whine the day of our biggest win this year
i am sure there is more to the story.

Last edited:
Sometimes when you make your bed you have to lay in it. Sounds like Mullins just learned a life lesson.

Like I said, this needed to happen, it wouldn't fly at any other elite team, and a cancerous attitude spreads quick to destroy momentum.

Strong message by the staff that I'm all for. Only should have guys that put winning and the team above their selfish desires.

Also anyone that thought this dude is a big loss is simply wrong. I wish the kid well and I hope he finds a place with another inferior program.

anyone who believes this is 'just' about tweets is naive. IMO, stuff like this is never just about one thing. I do feel bad for the guy, I can't help it. But he did do it to himself...

Advertisement
Did he leave or was he kicked off the team?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The kid is an idiot... the U gave him the opportunity of a lifetime and he chit on it... good luck at FIU / FAU.

72 ships available... got Berrios, Richards, Thomas, Langham, Harley back, Herndon, Homer. offensive weapons are good. QB is gonna dictate.

Advertisement
That's too bad. I think the kid listened to his people around him and not football people. It's a shame for his family, they just want to see him play, but they need to realize it's not as simple as commit and you get to play. Lucky for us, the program is once again commit and work your *** off and then, if you're better than the next guy you play again. Too bad Mullins didn't have more patience and maturity. He should have handled this "in-house".

Go Canes!

Advertisement
[emoji52]
a5d38dff17ec641b49111d2d8ae156e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back