Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. After everything people at UM did to even get him into college, he publicly complains about the staff after the biggest win in more than a decade. How self-centered can he poissibly be?

Glad Richt handled this quickly.

Hopefully Mullins learns from this and catches on somewhere else

Advertisement
He’s been on thin ice for a while. What’s up with these gulliver kids? Except for Jackson, they’ve been huge disappointments.

Was he ever really here?

Gotta be honest, tho: I dont like the move if its solely just for the tweets. Hes a kid man. Suspend him a few games, but axed from the squad? For sone tweets ?

I wonder if theres more going on here we dont know about .

Not surprising, but it's unfortunate. Wish him the best, but you can't call out the staff like he did and potentially create a hostile locker room when this team's riding an 8-0 record coming off arguably our best win in the last decade.

Advertisement
Oh noes. It means we wont get any more of the Mullins Pride or whatever the **** his momma called them.

who knows, maybe mullins decided to transfer after a sit down with richt

we don't know the situation

Everyone needs to buy in, or they're gone. I'm assuming that there's more to this than just the recent tweets, and that he was a problem in the locker room/during the week.

Advertisement
Maybe he was going to get suspended and said 'F it' and said he was out.

Lol doesn’t this mean an extra scholly available? I’m trying get this 18 class legendary

I had hope for him, but I'll take the extra scholly, let's flip Thornton

Advertisement
As a WR, you're always one injury or suspension away from seeing the field. Sad that he didn't realize that.

Gone...

[TWEET]927578358497595393[/TWEET]

Unfortunate, but you can't call out the staff like he did. This wouldn't fly at Bama, Ohio St., Oklahoma, Texas, USC, etc...

Why should it fly here?

I am guessing there is more to it than just the tweets; agree that he shouldn't do that and should be punished for it, but I think that is a suspension not expulsion. He must of said or did something else that is not public knowledge.

Advertisement
If this were 2000, the players would've processed Mullins in their own way. That's the culture we're getting back to, which is why this was the right move.

I thought a suspension would probably have been more appropriate. This feels a bit disproportionate, if it was just tweets.

I think this kid has been suspended before and has been living in the dog house since he got here

Him tweeting what he did confirmed that he is not a team player but worried about only himself which he doesn’t even make the plays when he’s had the chance to prove he’s worth the prima Donna aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back