Dionte Mullins gets physically big in UM's strength program

LOL at the CIS obsession with FBs. 5 game breaking WRs and an NFL TE, and CIS wants a FB on the field.

Last year it was the 300 pound transfer from Mars Hill who was going to revolutionize our offense. I tried to tell you guys it's an antiquated position that would get abot 6 to 8 reps per game. Nah. You guys didn't want to hear it. Now Gray is the next bigtime FB. LULZ

you're the same guy that last year used to get his rocks off on the numbers kayaa was putting up in spring with richt calling plays

you're that same guy

You're the guy last year who was openly sobbing and begging for prayers as a thunderstorm rolled into your neck of the trailer park.

You're that same guy.

Over 1k people alone in Haiti died in that thunderstorm you fat nerd sack of ****

And 6,000,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. You weren't in Haiti, you quivering chunk of ***. You were in a trailer park in Florida where the rainstorm that had you huddled in the fetal position begging CIS for prayers did next to nothing.

You're a gigantic flappy pvssy. Now get back to bagging groceries, **** ant.

repped for "quivering chunk of ***"

Advertisement
Felt Chad should be losing weight not gaining weight... I personally think he should be playing at 260

I agree with this. Chad should be playing at 260lbs, max.

Even though I know he's put on good weight, I'd also like to see Mullins drop 5-7 to play at 193-195lbs. I think that's ideal for him

Be honest...when the pads are on..can you really eyeball a guy and notice ah 10 pound difference in him and his game? Really? Chad Thomas according to that list gain 5 lbs! Couldn't he had have a spike in water weight or just simply got stronger which lead to weighing just ah bit more..

hilarious how message board poRsters think they know how much weight a player "should" be playing at??? smh weird *** ppl

Either your a fat dude, you never played sports or both. 5-10lbs, let alone 15 extra pounds is a big deal for many athletes. You can lose quickness, explosion, agility and suddenness. It could also lead to nasty knee injuries. 195lbs to 200lbs can be a big deal for a WR. 260 to 275 can be an even bigger deal for a DE. Chad needs more quickness and explosion

Lol man shut yo dumb@ss up

I don't remember too much about those hurricane threads except a lot of local fakkitry being posted. My house was dead center in the oncoming path, and if I recall correctly I wasn't too worried. i'll have to recheck my posts, but as I recall I was more worried about the FSU game being cancelled

Paksat was terrified of the storm coming and guys like me were trying to give him well wishes and Chise ripped someone who he called sniveling and was talking about Hurricane Andrew and how he had to comfort 2 chicks down south with a roof getting ripped off...based on my crappy memory.

Dumb. He's gonna rotate in at DT this year. His future is probably 3Tech in the NFL.

Wow.

Yo, weren't you the one makin fun of me for predicting Bethel getting snaps at DT? Looks like i get the last laugh bruh cause that's where he was lining up.

BTW, remember i also suggested putting DJ Dallas at RB as emergency depth, and lo and behold, Richt actually mentioned that very same thing yesterday. Lotta people laughed at me about that as well when i said it a month ago.

I'm also the one predicting Evidence to TE sometime in his Sophomore year so when that happens, come back to this thread.

Actually never made fun of you for any of those predictions. I've known Bethel was moving to DT for about a month now. A kid I coached is friends with him and told me that they were putting him on a weight gain program. I also never said anything about DJ, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But to say a 6'5"-6'6" 275lb college DE is going to be a 3-tech in the NFL is kinda funny. He's lean. At that height you need to be around 300lbs. And he's never played DT other than in high school. (and he got ate up by any decent OL)

DT is not his skill set and a 6'5"-6'6" DT would get a$$ raped in the NFL at 285lbs. That's not enough mass. Not enough lead in the pencil.

6'5" 275 is a prototype strong-side DE.

I don't see anybody making plans for Myles Garrett to play DT in the NFL and he's thicker than Chad Thomas and benches more than most DT's.

Link? of Chad getting eat up in high school at DT.

Link these nuts, pu$$y.

Advertisement
Here are some updated roster weights so far this off season with 3-4 months more of S&C to go. Fielder and staff doing the job.

Joe Jackson…................ 6-5 258…. +8 (from last year)
Michael Irvin II................ 6-3 248…. +13
Tre Johnson................… 6-7 305….+5
Navaughn Donaldson..... 6-6 350…. entered in Jan. near 370
Trevor Darling….............. 6-4 300 …. -15
George Brown Jr….......... 6-7 300…was 285 last year
RJ McIntosh…................. 6-4 293….+3
Jonathan Garvin…........... 6-4 235… was 225 in HS
Trayone Gray.................. 6-2 235….. +10
Amari Carter................... 6-2 197…… 188 entering in Jan
Malek Young.................… 5-9 180….+10
Bradley Jennings, Jr.........…. 6-1 230….220 in HS
Pat Bethel…..................... 6-3 272…260 last year--possible DT for this guy in the future?
Chad Thomas.................… 6-6 275……270 last year

good stuff bro

Coming into last year, I thought Mullins had the biggest upside out of any of the incoming freshman. Obviously that was a wrong judgement now that we have seen Richards, but regardless I can't wait to see this guy get on the field next year. He's a perfect compliment to Richards on the outside. 4 WR sets with those two, Thomas and Harley is going to be a nightmare for opposing defenses. Speed speed speed.

These players weights are going to fluctuate all season long.... if the coaches want Chad Thomas to lose a few lbs he will. This bs about gaining weight automatically means youre going to be slower is just based on the fact that Al Golden was our HC. All legit cfb teams have players at every position gain weight so they dont get there asses broken in half before the season ends. Genetics play a part in whether you're going to lose speed or get faster. Patrick Peterson went to the NFL combine weighing 220lbs and still ran under 4.4 as a cb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Chad Thomas want to play in the NFL he should get used to playing at 270-275. He's not the lightning quick, situational edge rusher some people want him to be. He's a strong side DE. He's got to hold up against the run and he does a really good job at that. He's a solid pass rusher but his game is more well rounded than a one dimensional pass rush guy who does nothing else. Those are the guys who you want to keep as lean as possible because they're normally only used in pass rush situations and you don't have to worry about them getting overpowered against the run. Taco Charlton is a good comparison to Thomas.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yo, weren't you the one makin fun of me for predicting Bethel getting snaps at DT? Looks like i get the last laugh bruh cause that's where he was lining up.

BTW, remember i also suggested putting DJ Dallas at RB as emergency depth, and lo and behold, Richt actually mentioned that very same thing yesterday. Lotta people laughed at me about that as well when i said it a month ago.

I'm also the one predicting Evidence to TE sometime in his Sophomore year so when that happens, come back to this thread.

Actually never made fun of you for any of those predictions. I've known Bethel was moving to DT for about a month now. A kid I coached is friends with him and told me that they were putting him on a weight gain program. I also never said anything about DJ, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But to say a 6'5"-6'6" 275lb college DE is going to be a 3-tech in the NFL is kinda funny. He's lean. At that height you need to be around 300lbs. And he's never played DT other than in high school. (and he got ate up by any decent OL)

DT is not his skill set and a 6'5"-6'6" DT would get a$$ raped in the NFL at 285lbs. That's not enough mass. Not enough lead in the pencil.

6'5" 275 is a prototype strong-side DE.

I don't see anybody making plans for Myles Garrett to play DT in the NFL and he's thicker than Chad Thomas and benches more than most DT's.

Link? of Chad getting eat up in high school at DT.

Link these nuts, pu$$y.

That's what I thought Uncle Rico.

chad thomas isn't an NFL player unless he hops on some juice. he just doesn't have a position.

if he took training ahdi body serious he could be an nfl player. right now he isn't strong enough and his body fat is too high. not strong enough to play inside and not quick enough on the outside.

i dont think he has what it takes to dedicate himself to football and get his body right

hes more concerned with rap music. t

the good news is he has the frama and height to become a player but its all about putting in work.

Advertisement
chad thomas isn't an NFL player unless he hops on some juice. he just doesn't have a position.

if he took training ahdi body serious he could be an nfl player. right now he isn't strong enough and his body fat is too high.

i dont think he has what it takes to dedicate himself to football and get his body right

the good news is he has the frama and height to become a player but its all about putting in work.

Now Joe Jackson? That's who Chad Thomas should be!. Lean, fast, and not with a high bodyfat. You can tell Joe Jackson puts the work in the weight room.

if he took training ahdi body serious he could be an nfl player. right now he isn't strong enough and his body fat is too high.

Now Joe Jackson? That's who Chad Thomas should be!. Lean, fast, and not with a high bodyfat. You can tell Joe Jackson puts the work in the weight room.

if there was ever a perfect time to ban somebody

I totally agree. Choc as #1 fb and 3rd/4th rb. . So many options. Heavy package would be Herndon at fb and Choc at rb. This solves both fb and rb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back