Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

So this is ok and legal according to them but Ruiz does illegal things lol gotta love those little lizards rational
I can deal with a lot of the normal banter between rivals. Good fun. But this new holier than thou angle about how they follow NCAA and NIL laws while all the programs around them don’t is a bit annoying and quite frankly embarrassing if they actually believe it.

Advertisement
Are we going to relish it? That’s seems to be the logical question…
Resized_9e3a14bd-8d77-49ed-a930-d79633d19efa_171964194668357.gif
is he a hot dog?

Advertisement
Historically FU hasnt won jack **** without legendary great (Stevil & Urbs) coaches running the program...

Napier aint that...

Lets revisit this convo on ESD and see where things stand....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes they would even though there’s been countless times I’ve called their bs out and it eventually made its way public . The whole Rashada situation being the latest.
Any chance you can just make a few fake identities and take over reporting for our team sites? Our ******* writers “accidentally” say things like we’re begging for visits, typo or not it’s an awful look and the internet never forgets.

Your info is timely and even if it was completely fabricated who gives a **** because it’s written well enough that it will **** off our rivals to no end and that’s the **** I pay for.

UF pays kids to visit , they also pay them to extend their visits to keep them from visiting a certain rival school. On top of that they pay kids to commit on social media. Knowing there‘s a good chance that recruit won’t stick. For context just look at Ivins title on Jean “ UF beats Miami for Jean”. When they likely lose him they can say some school severely over paid for him, if he sticks even better. They‘re trying to win battles , any positive is good. Miami on the other hand is trying to win wars. UM doesn’t pay for visits / social media commits, doesn’t bash other programs or their coaches to recruits. It’s a professional outfit not an amateur hour. The results will show that.
Sounds like UF has a legit inferiority complex.

Advertisement
Back