Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

We got beat for Jean, and Collins, Howard, Olaus....that's kinda how it goes.
Replying to my own post cuz I realize american education system has failed really spectacularly. Man freaking about us losing Jean when we lost other players and we still fine. Losing players to other school is a part of the game. I was not criticizing our staff for losing Jean, i was pointing out that we lost other players before.Yall have the notion that we can't lose players to the Gators. It's a dumb thought process. They are one of our least concerns, they will be trampled by UGA and Bama. Once Jean decommitted yall man should have been emotionally separated from that kid. Just like I did when Innis committed to OU. Did not care about him since that.

Advertisement
Curious how we struck our with Dijon?

Heard of the kid 4 days ago lol

The nerds melting down are bandwagoners who haven't stuck around for 20 years of suckage.
Spot on. People are whining about a 3-star WR and a CB that was committed to OSU until yesterday. Meanwhile, we’re currently sitting on a top 10 class, and got loads of talent on campus yesterday. We’re gonna be more than fine.

Last edited:
Question: how is Florida going to look when they get dropped by Utah to start the season? As long as the kid doesn’t commit until he can visit again, I’m not worried.

Let UF do the same victory dance and put out the same narrative like they did with Kinsler. It is not attractive to these kids. Meanwhile, Mario is stacking chips recognizing that keeping his cards close to the vest is going to win the poker game that ends in mid-December for some and early February for others.

I can’t imagine that we didn’t have a single kid give Mario his commitment this weekend with all of the hype surrounding us and all of the kids on campus. Meanwhile, silence. And the insiders are pointing out that we are going covert with this. Patience is a virtue. And now we shift since we have a season to play! Can’t wait for the hype to become reality this year!

Ok, Dijon spent the weekend after Billy Boy begged him to stay and filled his pockets with some spending money.
He decommited from OSU last night, but did not commit to the turds. If he leaves there uncommitted then game on.

Ok, Dijon spent the weekend after Billy Boy begged him to stay and filled his pockets with some spending money.
He decommited from OSU last night, but did not commit to the turds. If he leaves there uncommitted then game on.

I'll go as far as game is still on even if he commits to G5 Billy. Their season is going to be vastly different from ours. Not in a good way either.

Advertisement
Question: how is Florida going to look when they get dropped by Utah to start the season? As long as the kid doesn’t commit until he can visit again, I’m not worried.

Let UF do the same victory dance and put out the same narrative like they did with Kinsler. It is not attractive to these kids. Meanwhile, Mario is stacking chips recognizing that keeping his cards close to the vest is going to win the poker game that ends in mid-December for some and early February for others.

I can’t imagine that we didn’t have a single kid give Mario his commitment this weekend with all of the hype surrounding us and all of the kids on campus. Meanwhile, silence. And the insiders are pointing out that we are going covert with this. Patience is a virtue. And now we shift since we have a season to play! Can’t wait for the hype to become reality this year!
Utah is going to embarrass them and I can’t wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys who are new to recruiting don't know the "Al Golden" rules. Programs like UF that were traditional powerhouses but are struggling with questionable leadership can land quality talent to their verbal commitment list preseason. But when they start losing, many of those top kids will flip.

Just keep recruiting them because they will not shut their recruitment down. If we want them in December, UF won't be our competition.

Advertisement
Back