Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Scenarios like these is where objectivity would help you guys cope a little better.

Meltdown mode is one of the unfortunate downsides of viewing things only through one lens lol

And as it pertains to Dijon, just put things in perspective; he committed to Oh ST back in April, he’s only visited Miami once which was back in late March, we’re just now raising our interest in this recruitment in late July, he’s not a kid that we have been on heavy his entire recruitment. Also, he’s a Tampa kid with Corey Raymond recruiting him, why would anyone think we would Flip him overnight when he hasn’t been a priority for this staff for months?

This is a dart throw, not a last ditch effort pitch & not saying he would come here even if we did go all out for him, but I’m not sure where the shock is coming from on this one?

It does however raise reasonable question as to where things stand with CB recruiting, which is somewhat unclear.
The shock is coming from people here not being able to understand the difference between striking out in the Manny era and going head to head with the biggest guns in the world in recruiting and football for the biggest players and not understanding that even Alabama whiffs on most of the top 100.

They follow recruiting every single freaking day for years and they don’t know **** about recruiting is and what a good batting average would be when you’re going for the top 100

Holy **** I’ve caught up on this entire thread and all i see everywhere is
Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

200.gif

cat kitten GIF by Nazaret Escobedo

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
Thank you for saying this much better than I could have. Nobody on this board should feel like this was a punch in the gut if they looked at this situation realistically

Realistically, people here don't do that. At least not very often.

We've been hammering the Gates for some recruits and everyone here wants to bury them. Truth is, they can't win them all and we can't either. Having said that, their class isn't crap, they're putting together a class we would've been happy with in most years while we've been down. Fact is though, they want better and so do we.

Good on them keeping him away today. That says something, but is the battle over? Only Dijon and our staff can say. They got a win today though, that's realism.

Lol. You’re going to take my gifs over to 247??? I need to start putting “I like CanesInsight here…” on them.
They‘ll have no mention of us and some of those posters are such reverent followers that you’d think you said something about politics if you mention CIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Curious how we struck our with Dijon?

Heard of the kid 4 days ago lol

The nerds melting down are bandwagoners who haven't stuck around for 20 years of suckage.

I’m not sure we struck out yet. Kid just didn’t come for a cookout. Still a season to play and earliest anyone can sign is December. Is he out of Official Visits?

I’m not sure we struck out yet. Kid just didn’t come for a cookout. Still a season to play and earliest anyone can sign is December. Is he out of Official Visits?
Did he commit to UF?

Disclaimer

No coffee ingested and yes I'm being lazy.

Advertisement
So many new faces here I don’t remember during the golden, richt and diaz years on this site…

Tighten up crooting ain’t for the weak of heart

Advertisement
Back