Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trolling or being honest? I’ve been on this board for a long time buddy…no trolling here. Y’all need to chill.
You’ve been on this board a long time trolling.

You keep on trolling in every thread.

As I said before…

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Scenarios like these is where objectivity would help you guys cope a little better.

Meltdown mode is one of the unfortunate downsides of viewing things only through one lens lol

And as it pertains to Dijon, just put things in perspective; he committed to Oh ST back in April, he’s only visited Miami once which was back in late March, we’re just now raising our interest in this recruitment in late July, he’s not a kid that we have been on heavy his entire recruitment. Also, he’s a Tampa kid with Corey Raymond recruiting him, why would anyone think we would Flip him overnight when he hasn’t been a priority for this staff for months?

This is a dart throw, not a last ditch effort pitch & not saying he would come here even if we did go all out for him, but I’m not sure where the shock is coming from on this one?

It does however raise reasonable question as to where things stand with CB recruiting, which is somewhat unclear.

Advertisement
Looks like it’s between us and Florida. Hopefully our staff can work some magic and secure this kid. He’s one of my favorite CB prospects in this entire class outside of Cormani.

Advertisement
Scenarios like these is where objectivity would help you guys cope a little better.

Meltdown mode is one of the unfortunate downsides of viewing things only through one lens lol

And as it pertains to Dijon, just put things in perspective; he committed to Oh ST back in April, he’s only visited Miami once which was back in late March, we’re just now raising our interest in this recruitment in late July, he’s not a kid that we have been on heavy his entire recruitment. Also, he’s a Tampa kid with Corey Raymond recruiting him, why would anyone think we would Flip him overnight when he hasn’t been a priority for this staff for months?

This is a dart throw, not a last ditch effort pitch & not saying he would come here even if we did go all out for him, but I’m not sure where the shock is coming from on this one?

It does however raise reasonable question as to where things stand with CB recruiting, which is somewhat unclear.
Thank you for saying this much better than I could have. Nobody on this board should feel like this was a punch in the gut if they looked at this situation realistically

Advertisement
Back