Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Before this gets out of hand, it was one of those "spell check" things his phone did. Give the guy a break; he fixed it. He was outside in the blazing heat and as he said, he has "fat fingers". Happens to everyone. Unfortunately he hit send before he saw it...
How the fuxk do you fat finger that? 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
Add this onto Ivins drooling over the lizards, and making sure he put Florida beat Miami in Jean comitt headline cut em all
Off.
He had to do that cause that fanbase hates him and still thinks he covers Miami. Even tho he doesn’t. And also he didn’t even attend the university.

I’ve been telling everyone on here for years not to go in to any 247 site.
You guys are giving money and clicks to services made to promote the frontrunners.
If Mario ain’t giving them sht then neither should anyone in here.
Didn’t see any crystal balls for Pi Young or Haynes to Bama. But they sure as **** love blowing any surprises from us.

Before this gets out of hand, it was one of those "spell check" things his phone did. Give the guy a break; he fixed it. He was outside in the blazing heat and as he said, he has "fat fingers". Happens to everyone. Unfortunately he hit send before he saw it...

Did he edit it after posting it?

Advertisement
I don't see how you get to "beg" from trying to type "get"; but oh well, benefit of the doubt...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-175342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-175342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 38
I don't see how you get to "beg" from trying to type "get"; but oh well, benefit of the doubt...
Two of the same letters plus he probably types the word a fair amount of times to his wife when he implores for ***, seems like a beta type.

Oops here comes alpha vs. beta again.

Advertisement
Mario needed this to happen. Now he has an opportunity to draw boundaries. Let’s see if we see a change in behavior from our amateur journalist pool.

Sad to see that we have a lot of snowflakes here that think a kid is making his college decision based on whether or not David lake has fat fingers or not regardless of what he reported

That’s as manny as it gets, and if any kid lets that influence him to that degree…..

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back